• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soraroxasventus

Hardest Kingdom Hearts Game

I love the Kingdom Hearts series, its been my favourite since i was little, i beat them all until Kingdom Hearts re:com came out, i couldnt beat it i just did not like the battle system, i dont know why but it was to hard for me. So i had to go on youtube and watch gameplay from that. Who else...
  2. Soraroxasventus

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Definatley toy story!!!!!
  3. Soraroxasventus

What kingdom hearts has done for me

I think the kingdom hearts games made me a better person, growing up with it you learn about friendship and that your friends will always be there for you. It influenced me as a child and influenced choices i made.
  4. Soraroxasventus

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] i liked days to i dont understand why some many people hate on it
  5. Soraroxasventus

What was your favourite thing about this game?

In general I really liked this game, gameplay(except agrabah), story near the end and well, everything else. What to you guys think?
  6. Soraroxasventus

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

I loved this whole game the only thing i didnt like was agrabah i dont know why, i just hated it. I dont think there has been one kingdom hearts games ive not liked
  7. Soraroxasventus

How Dumb am I?

My first playthrough I as playing as Terra and I beat the game with out knowing I had to meld all abilites except scan
  8. Soraroxasventus

What scene in any Kingdom Hearts game was the saddest to you?

Because there are a lot of scenes that could be emotional
  9. Soraroxasventus

Kingdom Hearts: Move

if it was optional maybe so if im replaying it and im in wonderland or something i can have a little bit of fun
  10. Soraroxasventus

Finally

I just finished bbs for the second time because the first time I was on normal and I didn't get the secret ending so I had to beat it on proud to get it. Now I'm sick of the worlds and story right now, is this the same for anyone else?
  11. Soraroxasventus

Pete D-link

what command board disney town?
  12. Soraroxasventus

Pete D-link

A while ago before bbs came out in NA i heard about a pete d-link, is it in the NA version or is it just coming in the final mix. If it is in the NA version how do i get it?
  13. Soraroxasventus

What would you rate BBS?

ya it sucked when you were fighting and it locked on a barrel or something but it give it a 10 still
  14. Soraroxasventus

Just an idea...

Since we got ripped off by another final mix I think we should get the new secret episode people are talking about as dlc because it would lower production cost and it would make a whole bunch of money because everyone wants it
  15. Soraroxasventus

The Deck Command Thread!

it doesnt let me merge either of them and they are fully leveled up
  16. Soraroxasventus

Obtaining Ragnarok on Command Board

What command board are you on ?
  17. Soraroxasventus

What's the fastest way to level Terra up?

If you name a command that you need to meld can you please list it? The fastest way to level up when you are past level 40
  18. Soraroxasventus

Ven and Terra in the LoD

In the end everyone saying sora but how can ven and terra be saying this?
  19. Soraroxasventus

Sora - Ven Scene

Found it right after posting, thanks
  20. Soraroxasventus

Sora - Ven Scene

So I just beat the final episode and I didn't see this scene how do I find it or can someone post a link?
Back