• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BreezyWind

Favorite song of all time??

Mine is "Never Find Again" by Jason Reeves. It annoys me cause you can't find it on youtube D: i found it on myspace haha :P Its a really pretty song! http://ilike.myspacecdn.com/play#Jason+Reeves:Never+Find+Again:32113836:s35741717.9904493.2688483.0.2.51%2Cstd_2d53cc92155c4e30847008bd09f3b88b...
  2. BreezyWind

Has your hair had any random hair color changes?

Hahahah random question. Mine went from dark brown to a carmelish color naturally. :P it was weiiiird! have you had any random hair color switches?
  3. BreezyWind

hellooooooo :)

Hi! I'm Briana. I'm super friendly and kinda dorky but you'll learn to love it...maybe. I've loved Kingdom Hearts since I was a little girl when my brother used to play it all time and I watched :) Add me and we'll be wonderful friends!
  4. BreezyWind

How do you....?

So when you post something, under your name it says something. Mine says "nobody" how do you change that? cause some peoples say things completely random :P I'm new here haha :p
Back