• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xardocs

80 hour trophy?

Ok awesome, thats a load off, and awesome again! thank you for clearing that up
  2. Xardocs

80 hour trophy?

I haven't beat the mysterious guy with anyone, do you really have too??? Thats gonna be a pain, I've only beaten venitas' spirit
  3. Xardocs

80 hour trophy?

I have the walking one, I'm missing like 3 one for ice cream, proud mode and this one for under 80 hours that I don't understand....
  4. Xardocs

80 hour trophy?

Not like one of those playstation trophies, but its an in game thing, part of the trinity files I'm pretty sure.
  5. Xardocs

80 hour trophy?

Ok I read that to get this trophy you have to beat the game with everyone under 80 hours? I've beaten all the story modes and the final episode and I still don't have it. What exactly do you have to do to get this trophy, oh and I'm still under the 80 hour mark, I checked that.
  6. Xardocs

Best ShotLock?

I agree, Terra is the best! Ok thank you for clearing that up for me, I may have just looked at the hp bars go down wrong when I noticed.
  7. Xardocs

Best ShotLock?

Ok so I've gotten all of the shotlocks and used every single one. Ultima cannon's description says that it is the best shotlock, but is that true? I swear I do more damage to a boss with something like meteor shower.
  8. Xardocs

The best places to grind~

The solution to that would be to use magnega
  9. Xardocs

Official Mirage Arena Thread

Awesome I found it out, I totally forgot there was a command board in the menu... But thank you.
  10. Xardocs

Official Mirage Arena Thread

Hey! Can anyone help me? I'm level 29 in the arena and I can't get to 30 because I am missing one Command Board. I was told that you have to beat each of the game boards to unlock it, but I've done that and I still don't have it. What am I doing wrong?
Back