• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JimboJones

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (3ds)

i dunno what to think... =DD. i think biggest question is why are they in their kh1 costume? still i like this new game =DDD
  2. JimboJones

Does anyone else think that the Kingdom key could be better at the start?

Does anyone else think that the Kingdom key could be better at the start? I think that the Kingdom key is one of sora´s coolest keyblade and i would like it to be better.plz reply ans say ur opinion
  3. JimboJones

Welcome to the Birth by Sleep Discussion Forum!

well thats almost as i said but i dont wnna argue=D
  4. JimboJones

In KH3 does anyone think that Sora and Riku will save Aqua,Ven and Terra?

In KH3 does anyone think that Sora and Riku will save Aqua,Ven and Terra? I surely hope that in some KH they will be saved*from their torment* cus they are one of my favourite characters.Still i dont think that Terra cant be saved or become normal cus he is united with xehanort but i hope he...
  5. JimboJones

Would it be good if in kh3 we could play as sora AND Riku?

My favourite charcter is Riku then terra but its bad cus the only game where i can play as riku is CoM and its not that good so i hope they make kh3 where u can play as riku and sora. plz reply and say ur opinion.
  6. JimboJones

Welcome to the Birth by Sleep Discussion Forum!

terra`s and riku`s name mean earth and sora`s and ven`s means air and aqua and kairi means water
Back