• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SuperFreakyz

If KH 3D will be KH 3, will that be a bad idea?

So people say after Re:Coded is KH 3DS. But the secret movie of Re:Coded is Mickey and Yen Sid discussing about Mark of Mastery. The whole game of 3DS can't be just about that one thing can it? So that mean 3DS may be KH 3. Is that a bad idea? KH 3 is really big. Big like the first two games and...
  2. SuperFreakyz

What would Kingdom Hearts 3D Be About?

I think it mite be about Riku's point of view in the series. I don't know much about Kingdom Hearts 3D, so I'm just spit ballin' here
  3. SuperFreakyz

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Next Gen FanFic Ideas

10 years later, peace has been brought to all the worlds and no longer exist hate, anger, and darkness. Sora and Kairi get married in Twilight Town. 3 Months later, Kairi is pregnant. She has twins. One a boy, one a girl. Though she has caught a disease. At the day of the children's birth, Kairi...
  4. SuperFreakyz

Rate Kingdom Hearts Next Gen FanFic Idea

10 years later, peace has been brought to all the worlds and no longer exist hate, anger, and darkness. Sora and Kairi get married in Twilight Town. 3 Months later, Kairi is pregnant. She has twins. One a boy, one a girl. Though she has caught a disease. At the day of the children's birth...
  5. SuperFreakyz

What about Master Eraqus

Did you see that trailer for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix? I think that new armored guy is Master Eraqus
  6. SuperFreakyz

Eraqus' Keyblade

Oh and they didnt pronounce it X Blade because the X Blade was also called the Chi Blade they say the "ch" like christmas
  7. SuperFreakyz

Eraqus' Keyblade

Kairi was able to hold a keyblade because she accidentally touched Aqua's keyblade, and through ritual if you touch a keyblade wielder's keyblade then the person will be able to hold a keyblade, like Riku did with Terra, didn't you play KH BBS?
  8. SuperFreakyz

I think I know how to bring back Xion!!!

I know Xion was made from Sora's memories and people think that she can't be brought back. But I think there are still memories OF her. Such as Roxas eating ice cream with her. And I know that he could not remember her anymore, but maybe inside him, there is one memory of her stored inside him...
  9. SuperFreakyz

What about Master Eraqus

Doesn't Master Eraqus have a nobody? Or is it that nobodies weren't formed yet?
Back