• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Why Vanitas Looks Like He Does

...Okay...but who was first?
  2. D

Sorry to double-post. But I just need something explained to me....Which cam first Vanitas' birth, or Sora's? I thought it was Vanitas, since at the beginning Ven already had a fractured heart. But when Vanitas' was born, Ven already had a keyblade....soooo why was MX so surprised when he...
  3. D

Ienzo's aging

Thanks! Also, I did also think of the whole gigantic growth spurt Riku had between CoM and Days. Although some could argue it could've been Ansem's SoD that caused that.
  4. D

Gotcha, well in that case....mystery solved!
  5. D

Oh....where did he say this?
  6. D

I'm thinking Vanitas was created first already looked like he does, then when Ven's heart touched Sora's it affected the way Sora looked. So...Sora actually looks like Vanitas, and not visa versa. Problem solved :)
  7. D

Ienzo's aging

Ok...so whose to say that during the experiments, before they all got turned into Nobodies, one of the experiments didn't just age them all a few years. Let's say 5 year, give or take a few. Nobody knows what the experiments did. Or maybe....(same thing kind of) they screwed up on an experiment...
Back