• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Taochan

The Wildcard

Disclaimer to Sokai fans, this literally is in no way, shape or form, a commentary of the validity of Sokai. I beseech you to see this through objective lenses and know that I'm not interested in discrediting the ship with this theory... pls... pls. --- I'm of the belief that the final scene...
  2. Taochan

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Spoiler Ban

Spoiler season is once again upon us with Kingdom Hearts 2.8 releasing in Japan! In an effort to combat spoilers for members wishing to wait for the English release, we will be enforcing a spoiler ban for 0.2 and Back Cover. We will not be enforcing a ban for Dream Drop Distance, as it first...
  3. Taochan

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Spoiler Ban

Spoiler season is once again upon us with Kingdom Hearts 2.8 releasing in Japan! In an effort to combat spoilers for members wishing to wait for the English release, we will be enforcing a spoiler ban for 0.2 and Back Cover. We will not be enforcing a ban for Dream Drop Distance, as it first...
  4. Taochan

Award Nominations

We have removed limitations on nominating fellow members for awards! This was a decision made largely in part to help facilitate our year long Light and Dark award event and due to popular demand thanks to our ever increasing award collection. We hope you enjoy the event and your new found...
  5. Taochan

News ► Goofy, Donald, Pete and Chip & Dale Kingdom Hearts Funko Pops releasing March 2017

<p>Another wave of pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts Funko POP figures and keychains have appeared in GameStop's system, set for release on <strong>March 15th 2017</strong>!</p> <p>In the screenshot of an employee's screen, it shows plans for the release of Chip & Dale, Donald, Goofy, and Pete Funko...
  6. Taochan

Two new awards that are so cool they need their own thread!

The Foreteller Award What's it for? It's to show off your ability to get in the mind of Nomura and craft a theory so crazy that it ended up being true! This is an award for those who spend their free time theorizing about the series and have finally struck gold. Not a theorizer? Now's a...
  7. Taochan

Describe Yourself/Other Members With 3 Characters

I saw this game on Facebook and thought it might be fun for KHI~ April Ludgate - Parks and Recreation Chandler Bing - Friends Sokka - Avatar: The Last Airbender
  8. Taochan

Username Request Thread 2.0: Please read the OP!

Welcome the the new name request thread! Who is Elligible: *Bronze/Silver/Gold/Legendary Members *Regular Members aren't elligible yet. Just keep posting. C: What You Need To Do: *Bronze/Silver/Gold Members: Write a short essay or short story about Kingdom Hearts! The topics will change...
  9. Taochan

E3 2016

Whoops I forgot to make this. Conference Time EA - June 12, 1PM PT / 4PM ET Bethesda - June 12, 7PM PT / 10PM ET Microsoft - June 13, 9:30AM PT / 12:30PM ET Ubisoft - June 13, 1PM PT / 4PM ET Sony - June 13, 6PM PT / 9PM ET I'll attempt to make this nicer if I have time!!
  10. Taochan

Want to show your Union pride?

I made one for myself and a couple of members showed interest so I decided to make them for everyone. :3 So please feel free to use any of these if you want to rep your Union in your signature!
  11. Taochan

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Mythical Pokemon Events February 1-24: Mew (GameStop/EB Games) March 1-24: Celebi (Nintendo Network) April 1-24: Jirachi (Nintendo Network) May 1-24: Darkrai (GameStop/EB Games) June 1-24: Manaphy (Nintendo Network) July 1-24: Shaymin (Nintendo Network) August 1-24: Arceus (GameStop/EB Games)...
  12. Taochan

The Awards Thread - SORA IS FINALLY HERE

Welcome to the Awards Thread 2.0! We've changed how requesting awards works on the forums! All Video Game Awards are now request-able! This means you'll go through the list of game awards and send a request for the ones you own. All we ask is that you put a URL in the "reason" box that has a...
  13. Taochan

E3 2015: Did it meet your expectations?

So now that the conferences are over and the Kingdom Hearts 3 meltdowns have calmed down, what are your thoughts on this year's E3? Did it meet, fall short, or surpass your expectations? Discussions regarding this are a bit all over the place so I'm curious to see overall what everyone's...
  14. Taochan

News ► Tetsuya Nomura's Kingdom Hearts 3 Interview with Engadget!

<p>The Kingdom Hearts 3 news keeps rolling in as E3 continues! Engadget was able to grab an interview with Nomura Tetsuya and inquired about several of the technical aspects of the game that weren't delved into during the Square Enix Presents segment!<br /><br /></p> <blockquote> <p...
  15. Taochan

News ► Square Enix Presents with Nomura Tetsuya and Tai Yasue!

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: medium;"><strong>Square Enix Presents Kingdom Hearts with Nomura Tetsuya and Tai Yasue!</strong></span><br /><br /><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Unchained χ<br /></span></p> <ul> <li>Nomura acknowledges the western audience's...
  16. Taochan

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Footage at 2.5 Launch Event!

<p>Brand new Kingdom Hearts III footage has been confirmed by our very own Sign, Master Spockanort and Zephyr who are currently attending the launch event for Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-!<br /><br />Some of the new footage includes:<br /><br />-Sora is seen in his Kingdom Hearts II Valor form...
  17. Taochan

Film ► Iron Man

Iron Man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hYlB38asDY Billionaire industrialist and genius inventor Tony Stark is kidnapped and forced to build a devastating weapon. Instead, using his intelligence and ingenuity, Tony builds a high-tech suit of armor and escapes captivity. When he uncovers a...
  18. Taochan

Film ► The Avengers

The Avengers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIR8Ar-Z4hw Marvel Studios presents Marvel's The Avengers-the Super Hero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When an unexpected enemy emerges that...
  19. Taochan

Film ► Thor

Thor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSC9CjSYvYA The Mighty Thor, is a powerful but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. As a result, Thor is banished to Earth where he is forced to live among humans. When the most dangerous villain of his world sends its darkest...
  20. Taochan

Film ► Captain America

Captain America: The First Avenger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JerVrbLldXw Captain America: The First Avenger will focus on the early days of the Marvel Universe when Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) volunteers to participate in an experimental program that turns him into the Super Soldier known...
Back