• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KingdomKey

In Stars and Time

Description on Steam Live in the ever present burden of bring trapped in a time loop only you can know about in this turn based RPG. Create a better future for you and your friends. Find hope where there is none left. Pray to the stars and free yourself from time. Available On Steam...
  2. KingdomKey

How do you like your Coffee?

I'm actually astounded it took me this long to come up with this particular question to ask the forum. I can't imagine there aren't too many people on here who don't drink coffee on the forum. Unless they prefer tea, water, or other. Personally, I used to be someone who liked hot coffee because...
  3. KingdomKey

What did you LIKE about Kingdom Hearts 3

I haven't poked around the forums too much to see if this was done already. (Apologies if there's an existing thread of this.) But what are some things you like about Kingdom Hearts 3? Or if you haven't completed the game, what have you liked about it so far? I would like to hear something...
  4. KingdomKey

Super Mario Party | October 5th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pu9t5AL1Ss
  5. KingdomKey

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna | September 21s 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EP6XV1BmOk
  6. KingdomKey

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit | June 26th for Free on PS4!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqHyTeA59-8 From the Creators of Life is Strange! Something new with mysteries to uncover!
  7. KingdomKey

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | September 4th on PS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdFgFABSkhQ
  8. KingdomKey

Devil May Cry 5 | March 8th 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMSGj9Y2T9Q&feature=youtu.be Coming to Xbox One, PS4, and PC!
  9. KingdomKey

Summer Writing Prompts!

12 Prompts! No Rules! No Restrictions! Let your Imagination run Wild! --- Healing: Everyone heals physically and mentally. Some are still recovering from injuries that are years old. Perhaps from a broken arm or leg that acts up when it rains. How did you get it? What's the worst injury...
  10. KingdomKey

Going on Hiatus

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't be writing this unless it was important. I think some of you could probably tell already, but I'm not sticking around for the remainder of the year. I can't do it anymore. I can't be what everyone wants me to be. Both in real life and online. I haven't...
  11. KingdomKey

Film ► Anime Movies

I know there's threads in particular for certain kinds of anime movies. However, I've never really seen anyone discuss what they like about the particular anime movies they've seen. Or if the anime movies they've seen met their expectations at all. I know there's quite a few good ones, decent...
  12. KingdomKey

Thanksgiving

It's officially that time of year again, where we celebrate the holidays with our loved ones or go on long vacations. Or go out on Black Friday for those holiday deals. I know in Canada it's celebrated in October. But I'm curious what it's like in other countries because, I know some of you are...
  13. KingdomKey

Communication

It's commonly known that we're a species that likes to communicate with one another. In fact, it's probably one of the most important skills that we have. We've come a long way of finding ways to talk with one another, and there's so much to choose from that it's almost impossible to not have a...
  14. KingdomKey

Questions we ask ourselves in life

I was feeling a bit nostalgic today by thinking about kingdom hearts. When I remembered the three questions that were asked in the game, I thought to myself, I'd like to know how everyone else would answer them! Of course, I may of added and modified the questions to make them more interesting...
  15. KingdomKey

Halloween

Hey guys, it's that special time of year again! Where people set out pumpkins and bring out the pumpkin spices. Or in my case, everyone in the neighborhood is decorating their houses with halloween decorations. What's your guys plans for Halloween this year? Do any of you go out trick or...
  16. KingdomKey

Anime/Manga ► What are you keeping up with in 2017?

This thread is similar to "what shows have you dropped" except it's completely the opposite. I was curious what everyone has been keeping up with this year in terms of anime, manga, tv shows, books, podcasts, youtube, and etc. :) Thought it'd be fun to share what's been keeping us busy...
  17. KingdomKey

Summer Writing Contest!

It's here! Are you ready for this? Got your thinking caps on? THEN LET'S GET PHYSICAL I mean WRITING! [Rules and Information] 1. You can post your story challenges in here or in a separate thread. 2. Original stories and characters are allowed. 3. All pairings are allowed. 4...
  18. KingdomKey

Important Meal of the Day

I know not all of us are morning people, but I often wonder how many of you take the time to actually eat breakfast? And if so, what do you eat or drink in the morning to get you moving for the day? Do you eat breakfast alone or with someone? Or do you skip breakfast? And if you do skip...
  19. KingdomKey

Where do you put your thoughts?

I'm not really sure where the correct place to post this myself because, it's a topic I wanted to discuss in general with everyone. Instead of only the Creative Writing section with its writing community. xD Anyways, I know all of us have private thoughts that we think about each and every day...
  20. KingdomKey

Beloved community, we're gathered here today...

to discuss this amazing forum. lol. xD The forum has been a few users home over the years. Myself included because, I think of it as a place to be among my friends. Some of us have stayed close to a decade or less on the forum. While some of us are fairly new, and discovering the charming...
Back