• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. aquaftw1414

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Youre right, now that i think about it.... I think i just imagined he would sound differently, like IMHO I didn't think he sounded as 'evil' as i thought he should've. Now that i finished the game ( i was stuck on the Last Episode boss for DAYS lmao!) i think I'm OK with MX
  2. aquaftw1414

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

For firaga burst, I'm pretty sure you just combine two firaga's. I'm pretty sure that's what I did
  3. aquaftw1414

i know he's very old... it's just my opinion i disliked his voice : /
  4. aquaftw1414

I just didn't like how it sounded like he had a cold or had something stuck in his throat or something, i mean, i think he put some emotion into his performance and all, but it was like nails on a chalkboard to me when he talked lol
  5. aquaftw1414

I hated MX's voice! (leonard nimoy) i mean at first i didnt like terra, eraqus, or aquas voice, but i got used to them and now i like them but i couldnt get used to xehanort his voiced just sounded horrible to me...
  6. aquaftw1414

Has anyone else noticed......

i guess his personality could be like angeal but terra looks more like zack : / terra is sexy thats all that matters!!!!!
  7. aquaftw1414

Terra final boss

Re: Terra lingering segiment vs Terranort get the renewal block ability so when he does that thing where he shoots dark balls at you, when you block it get some of your health back, REALLY helpful..... oh and when does that meteor attack thing you actually can block it i didnt realize it for a...
Back