• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Storm Ventus

Terra & Aqua

Ok So I mastered Ventus (To easy but he's good) but I need some help on Decks Equipment and finishers for Terra and Aqua. Also keep in mind I need this for Final Chapter. I need a good deck for Unknown and Vanitas remnants. Ok So here's a template to follow. Character: Deck: (Include Shotlock...
  2. Storm Ventus

PvP

Ok so I've beaten everything (all stories) and all the extra's for Ventus only Mirage Arena Secret Bosses ETC. But I still have yet to beat real people does anyone have a good PvP Command Deck. Thank you in advance.
  3. Storm Ventus

Versus

So i just beat everything with Ventus Worlds, Arena, all bosses, so now all that's left is people does anyone have a good Versus deck?
  4. Storm Ventus

Unknown

Does anyone have any tips on beating this guy the lowest I've gotten him is 2 bars and I do have Ultima and Void Gear.
  5. Storm Ventus

Storm Ventus~ My opening

♪~Name: Alistair Deknighter ♪~Age: 16 ♪~Gender: Male ♪~Favorite Color: Neon Green Red, Dark Blue, and Black ♪~Personality: Hyper, spontaneous, out going, Bi-polar, Very Caring (and said to be sweet) and loving ecspecially when it comes to my friends (they help me hold onto reality) ♪~Favorite...
  6. Storm Ventus

Villians Vendetta

Ok So I've tried several times to make it and I Failed Here's what I'm using Ventus Level:54 Command Deck:Slicing Hurricane Finish:Stratosphere (very last you get) Most used Command Style: Sky Climber or Wingblade Command Deck Magnet Spiral (Maxed Out) Salvation (Maxed Out) Wind Raid (Maxed...
  7. Storm Ventus

The Arena Again

SO today I made it to level 30 in arena and I'm trying to Beat it heres my stuff Ventus Level:53 Command Deck:Slicing Hurricane Finish:Stratosphere (very last you get) Most used Command Style: Sky Climber or Wingblade Command Deck Collision Magnet (Maxed Out) Salvation (Maxed Out) Wind...
  8. Storm Ventus

Mirage Arena Medals

I wanna know how to get Mirage Arena medals quickly or what way you used to get them quickly I use Ventus quiet a bit so yeah Heres my Stats Ventus Level:51 Command Deck:Slicing Hurricane Finish:Stratosphere (very last you get) Most used Command Style: Sky Climber or Wingblade Command Deck...
  9. Storm Ventus

Some help.

Ok So I play the english version of BbS and I have a few questions ~Where do I get the Ultima Keyblade(ventus) ~Where's the Best place to level up ~ How do i Synthesize
Back