• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chill

Borderlands 3 | Now with guns w/ legs! | September 13rd 2019

Started up a play-through of 2 with some mates to get ready for 3, using all DLC I can get my dirty hands on. After not having touched the game since it's first release, it's pretty fun. The Mechromancer is fun as hell. The Borderlands games are just fun, very keen for 3. What're you guys'...
  2. Chill

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

Had my gripes with KH3, for sure, but I this secret ending's kinda blown me away. I'm definitely crossing my fingers for us to get hurled into TWEWY territory at top speed. Everyone offer our prayers to Nomura through the purchasing of nonexistent Verum Rex merchandise. Also, has this...
  3. Chill

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

The damn trailer's proven that Kingdom Hearts is still the only video game series that can get a heap of emotion out of me. I am very, very happy after watching it.
  4. Chill

Been here for 6 years

Yeah, been a while I suppose. I registered when I was ten because I wanted to play RPG Inferno (or whatever it was called, can't remember), when the time came that I did actually register, the game was gone. Fun. So I got into the next best thing, which was roleplaying, and I had a damn blast...
  5. Chill

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced WHA T
  6. Chill

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

I've gotta agree with Gram here, Chernabog is definitely my favourite Disney boss battle, even if I was stuck on him for a whole three months the flying was worth it. Nothing is better for a boss battle than fighting a giant black demon inside a volcano while flying around some sort of abyss.
  7. Chill

Who wants an Infinite Crisis beta key?

It's a DC MOBA, so yeah. I got my key today and it came with another key to give to a friend. So since I'm a lonely little turd I have a free key to give away, who wants it?
  8. Chill

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

I'm heading down tomorrow to preorder my Limited Edition. The raw anticipation. It's gonna kill me.
  9. Chill

Pewdiepie most likely doing lets play

I expected actual good quality from Pewds, but that didn't happen. I don't understand why he would screw it up with all his shitty jokes.
  10. Chill

News ► 358/2 Days Cutscene Runtime in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + Rearranged Music!

Fucking sold. Pre-ordered. Whatever. I'm having this.
  11. Chill

News ► 358/2 Days Cutscene Runtime in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + Rearranged Music!

2 hours and 50 mins? PS3 Theme? *drools*
  12. Chill

To gain their body back, why didn't they just kill themselfs?

I'm under the understanding that they didn't know, since DDD has a scene about a certain thing in a certain place.
  13. Chill

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! Wow. I like it, not bad. Might just be from excitement, but right now I'm liking it more than other box arts of the franchise.
  14. Chill

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

:D :D :D I'd be willing to spend whatever money it cost to preorder this.
  15. Chill

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

So is the HD version of KHI Final Mix or normal KHI? So god damm happy right now.
  16. Chill

Medieval Battle ~Challenge to LightandDark~

Well, you won the last battle and I don't really enjoy losing, so I'm challenging you again with a hope of beating you this time. Conditions are: We are limited to one melee weapon and one ranged weapon plus ammunition No, we are not wizards and cannot blast each other out of existence with a...
  17. Chill

Random Idea Time with Bonechill the Human and Imagination the Dog

Okay, hopefully that Adventure Time reference got at least one bit of attention. Well anyway, recently I've been having random ideas of roleplays that would require us to make characters based on our real-life selves. Idea number one: Some sort of Hunger Games Roleplay where all the...
  18. Chill

War of the New Gods: War of The Myst

War of the New Gods War of The Myst The story starts with one hero, a God, known as The One. The One was the mightiest being in the universe and was the hero of the Great War. During the Great War he fought a being known as The Myst, who eventually wounded The One so badly that he eventually...
  19. Chill

Been here for two years now

Well, I've been here for two years. Thank you all for the fun and the entertainment, a lot for the news on KH and other video games, and mostly for the roleplaying I did. Because, honestly, roleplaying here has incredibly increased my skills of writing. So thanks, and I'll return to the shadows...
  20. Chill

News ► Scan of KH 1.5 HD ReMix surfaces!

Bottom left corner. It might not be the games, but somethings got 5 stars.
Back