• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. THE GAME

Clear save data...

Can you only carry it over once, and will it erase the clear file? Do the Spirits you carry over keep their level and abilities? Also, will I be able to use the AR card that unlocks one of the three random Spirits again? I have Ursa Circus on my clear save. Also, I'm assuming you don't get to...
  2. THE GAME

The Elder Scrolls

Since the other thread seems like its completely devoted to Skyrim. I figured I should make a new thread to discuss the other games. So anyway, I am planning on buying Morrowind and Oblivion, but I'm having trouble deciding what console to buy them on. Yes, you read that right, I don't own...
  3. THE GAME

Fable III Pre-order bonus

Okay, I need help here. There are 4 different pre-order bonuses, and I want them all. Right now I have the game pre-ordered on Amazon, which gives you... The Champions Hammer and the Balance Tattoo If you pre-order at Gamestop or eB games you get... The Inquisitors Sword and Reavers...
  4. THE GAME

Level Grinding

I am doing the method of going to that area in Radiant Garden where you fought Trinity Armor, using Mega Flares to take out the enemies and then using Victory Pose, with my HP critical and the EXP chance ability on, and I am only getting about a couple hundred less than 2k EXP. The battle level...
  5. THE GAME

Game Records

Is it possible to get a Mickey seal on it in the reports? I have the Mickey seal for Arena Missions. I think I did every Mini-game in the mini games section... I have every Command Board score, every Ice Cream Beat score, every Rumble Racing score, and every Fruitball score. And I am pretty...
  6. THE GAME

What ever happened to naming your finisher?

I remember something about naming your finisher, and I remember seeing people do it on live streams. How do you do it? I don't see an option for it anywhere...
  7. THE GAME

Last Episode problem

I have a few questions concerning the last episode. I beat Terra, Ven, Aqua, and Last Episode on standard, and now im beating the game on Critical. I already beat Terra and im halfway through Ven, but I want to know something before its too late. I want to beat my Standard Aqua file 100% and...
Back