• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. axel95

RIP Christopher Lee

RIP Sir Christopher Lee Terrible news today. Veteran British actor Christopher Lee died on Sunday. He was 93. He provided the voice of Ansem the Wise/Diz in Kingdom Hearts 2 and the original release of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. We've lost a great actor. "Every actor has to make terrible...
  2. axel95

How's everyone enjoying it?

I got the platinum for KH2FM last night!!!! Definitely easier and quicker than either game in 1.5, even with doing everything on critical. Now I'm going to take a break from Kingdom Hearts and focus on some other games. I'll probably start BBSFM in a month or so.
  3. axel95

How's everyone enjoying it?

I beat KH2 on critical last night. Now it's time to grind out the platinum!
  4. axel95

Blank Points not remastered in HD

Wow. As greatful as I am for the Re:Mixes, this is pathetic. Blank Points is one of my favorite moments in the Kingdom Hearts series. To not see it remastered shows how rushed 2.5 was.
  5. axel95

Possibilities of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4?

I think it will happen, but probably not for a while. The only way that I'd buy them again is if they were a part of a KH3 Collector's Edition.
  6. axel95

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX not a big seller in the UK

I wouldn't get too worked up about this. A lot of factors, which have already been outlined above, go into the poor sales. Let's just see how it does with a full week.
  7. axel95

KHInsider Reviews Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Great review. The only thing I've done with 2.5 is watch Re:Coded because I have yet to platinum Re:CoM. I must agree that it is by far the best of the non-lip synced performances. I loved it. Re:Coded is the funest game in the series for me. It wasn't just the gameplay. The dialogue was witty...
  8. axel95

Recap! Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event

I don't mind the exclusive KH3 footage for the event, but I think they should have released either a condensed version or thirty seconds of different footage for everyone else. Despite the ReMixes, there are still plenty of people mad about the lack of KH3. Maybe they are planning to reveal...
  9. axel95

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

This right here is the reason why the only thing I've done on 2.5 is watch Re:Coded. :frown: But the good news is that I'm abound twelve hours away from getting the Re:CoM platinum! :biggrin:
  10. axel95

Geez, this game's story is even more flawed than I remembered.

Most of these complaints seem like nitpicks to me. KH2's story is probably the worst written in the series. But I quit trying to make sense of KH's story a long time ago. Hopefully they get multiple writers for KH3 so stuff like this can be avoided. Exactly. If the FF characters have to be what...
  11. axel95

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Turns out that my CE was left on the truck yesterday. Just picked it up. My box is in pristine condition and everything was in it. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to finish the Re:CoM platinum.
  12. axel95

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Tetsuya Nomura!

Wow guys, congratulations on getting the interview! Nomura, keep BBSV2 alive, don't let it die!
  13. axel95

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Might Go To PS4/XBox One Says IGN

I take anything Kingdom Hearts related from IGN with a grain of salt, but I'm all for this. Especially for Xbox users. And if it means we could platinum the games again, I'd be all for it! Gotta get those trophies!
  14. axel95

So either my school's mail room or UPS screwed up. The UPS tracker told me it was delivered yesterday, but after a few hours of not getting an email notification from the school (usually takes an hour for them to process), I went down to the mail room and asked about it. I gave them the tracking...
  15. axel95

Mine just got delivered! Now I just have to wait for my university to process the package, which usually takes about a hour. This is excruciating.
  16. axel95

What are these problems with 2.5?

Best thing I've read all day. If nothing else is fixed, I'll be happy enough with this. KH2's opening is too good to be marred by an oversight like that.
  17. axel95

Stupid question, but have you checked your spam folder? That's were mine was.
  18. axel95

Question about 2.5 using 1.5 clear data.

So glad to see that we got the 1.5 and 2.5 artwork! The 2.5 artwork is too good to not own in some form.
  19. axel95

Me too! I'm going to get it on Sunday! Pretty hyped!!!!
  20. axel95

What are these problems with 2.5?

The only chance is them fixing it before the NA release, which I highly doubt they did. They never released a patch for the more serious issues in DDD, so I don't see them doing one here.
Back