• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. faeba

Comics ► Your World of Text.

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. You pretty much just go and type whatever, wherever on the screen. I don't know its purpose, if it even has one. But I find it amusing. :D Click Your World of Text umm...I didn't know what prefix to use. I did comics, because I find this funny.
  2. faeba

How do you prefer to bother your mother?

I, for one, quite enjoy singing "The Middle Aged Woman Song" at mine. Really gets on her nerves because she's self concious about her menopause. My mother's maiden name is Adams, so I also like to sing the Addams Family theme song at her. She HATES IT. It makes me kinda happy. Not that I...
  3. faeba

I just now got Soulsilver.

I feel like such a cool kid going around work and school with my Pokewalker. Even though everyone else had one LAST year. Idc I'm still SO HAPPY.
  4. faeba

So... AVPM anyone?

Who loves Starkid? I love Starkid. I demand an AVPM quote-off!
  5. faeba

I'm sick. :(

I've no idea how it happened or why it happened. Or when it will leave me. But I have a TERRIBLE cough. And I keep gagging on nothing. NOTHING. Idk what's wrong. :c What's the worst sickness you've had?
  6. faeba

I AM NEW. :D

Hai. I'm new, obviously. I'm pretty chill. I'm on Subeta(faeba) and DevArt(iheartharu). I know Axel's girl. She told me to tell people that I know people. :B I dun really know what else to say. Just be nice to me and I'll be nice to you. :D
Back