• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xentus

Help From a Character

Hi all! Been while since I been here and posted any serious thread so I decided to now. So I would like to talk about how KH has stuck with me since I was last on here (2011). And that's the stories of the characters. I admit I had wished to be like Sora, or even Roxas; but through growing into...
  2. Xentus

Hello again!

Hello all! I'm Xentus. I used to be on here so much when I was younger, but that was about 3 years ago (WOW) so I just wanted to say hi! I'm doubt anybody remembers me lol. Feel free to say if you remember me, or if you wanna chat! Besides that, HI!!!
  3. Xentus

Didn't they dissaper in CoM?

So in CoM Sora beat Vexen,Marluxia,Larxene,and Lexaeus. So why is it that in Days (which is after CoM) they are still alive?
  4. Xentus

What happened??!!

What in the world happened to all of the KH news??!! I mean seriously, one day im reading one or two posts of news daily and the next I have to wait a month for one post. Now im not trying to dis any of you guys that search hours a day just so you can post something on KHI. I'm just askinh my...
  5. Xentus

Physically best

Who knows how to prepare your body physically for military training and real military action. I will take any any suggestions from "You should read this 3 page book that tells u a little bout physical training" to "You should get into a bar fight and start killin people untill YOU die!"
  6. Xentus

YYEEESS!!!!!! Its a good game!

I have been following Re coded since the first time it was mentioned it in the Jiminy voice thing.And i was very excited for it to come out.But also,in the back of my head i thought that it was just gonna be one of those things that Disney makes just to make money.Cause looking at the...
  7. Xentus

Military talk

Any of you guys and girls that are either in the military or just want to talk about the military,this is where you can talk about it.You can also talk about some new things about or in the military that some of us might not know.And please dont post anything that has to do with you hating the...
  8. Xentus

Knowledge on KH3?

I know now that suddenly a whole bunch of news has been coming out about 3D and that BBSFM and Re coded have both recently come out.And even though I know that there is going to be a KH3,I dont know anything about it.So do any of you?
  9. Xentus

New Birth by Sleep Final Mix pics!!!

That's right!New BBSFM pics are already out!Check them out below. Source:HeartStation
  10. Xentus

Forever?

Ok,so if light and darkness are eternal then that means they go on forever.But then what is Sora doing?Hes trying to stop the darkness even though its eternal.So what,he will be like 70 years old with the keyblade still trying to destroy the heartless and then finally finds out that that is a...
  11. Xentus

Birth by Sleep Novel!!!

You wanted it and you got it.The Birth by Sleep novel is coming out for japan!On Dec 24!With the title of "Somthing Strange".Cant wait to find out when it comes out in NA.Put what you think below.
  12. Xentus

KH BBS NA site update!!!

The north american Birth by Sleep site has of what it seems to be the final update.The last wallpaper has been released!Its a great wallpaper if you want one with just Terra,Ventus,and Aqua.
  13. Xentus

Help/Support ► HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Ok,this might seem a little stupid. But my school is having a science fair (and everyone has to do it) and im blank on what to do.PLEASE.ANYTHING will help.Just put your suggestions below. And nothing simple like a solar system or shooting electicity through a potato.My teacher said we will get...
  14. Xentus

Xions hood on or off?!

OK. So iv played days and get almost everything.The ONE thing I dont get is why is it when Axel,Roxas,and Xion are on the clock tower,one second Roxas is talking and Xions hood is off and the next Axel is talking and its on?
  15. Xentus

Re coded ultimania released!!!!

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Ultimania has released in Japan. Ultimania is a guidebook for Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, including information and strategy regarding the game, as well as interviews that concern the development of the game, and the future of the series. More can be read at KH13.com.
  16. Xentus

Birth by Sleep Final Mix cover!!!!

The release for KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX is set for January 20th 2011. This new title is an extended version of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep, which was released in Japan on January 9th 2010 and later in North America on September 2010. After a year since it’s original release in...
  17. Xentus

Any new news?

Just got some new KH news.Put it here.Discuss it,or just put it there and show how awsome you are.
  18. Xentus

Any news sites?

If you know a news site that tells things in KH that just came in then please put site here. And dont put KHinsider!
  19. Xentus

Another game?

A while ago I went on a vacation to Arizona and got to see my family. But one of my cousins said that their would be another Kingdom Hearts game called Kingdom Hearts connect.And he said the story is that Mickey and Minnie are killed and Sora and Kari become the king and queen.And you play as...
  20. Xentus

Haven't played BBS but still want to talk about it? Then come here.

What do you think the BBS story is?
Back