• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Multifridgeman

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Kingdom Hearts related)

I hope this is the right forum this time. Last time, it randomly got posted in the BBS forum >.> So I was reading up on the two Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII games to come out, when something written about Versus XIII caught my eye. Apart from the fact that Tetsuya Nomura...
  2. Multifridgeman

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Kingdom Hearts related)

Sorry guys, I was in the Future of Kingdom Hearts forum, but my post magically teleported here. Terribly sorry. Edit: They really need a 'Delete Post' button >.> and if they do, I can't find it.
  3. Multifridgeman

My weird MF strategy.

I finally beat Mysterious Figure! On top of that, I lived up to my expectations of beating him without the usage of any Fire or Thunder Surges and only one Curaga command. The funny thing was, I was only experimenting with different commands to see if they worked or not. I used: -Mega Flare...
  4. Multifridgeman

A question about Riku.

Did Riku, at any point when he was consumed by the darkness, ever get turned into a heartless/nobody. I can't remember anything about that seeing as I haven't played KH1/CoM in years, but it would be interesting to see the outcome of that.
  5. Multifridgeman

Does anyone else think that...

The 5 min challenge for Grand Spree is a bit harsh? You have to be absolutely perfect, but with 6 racers trying to knock you over and no Retry option in the Mirage arena, you face a long loading time to get back to the MA, then a longer loading time back to GS. Several times. That and the...
Back