• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Accurate Keyblade Replicas?

So I've just been wondering if anyone has found any good, accurate, high quality keyblades out there. I mean I've seen a few good replicas out there, but most of them are just cheap looking plastic, or I otherwise cannot find a source where to buy them. So if anyone has found any good quality...
  2. L

Dream Drop Distance at TGS 2011

So, as I'm sure everyone is aware by now, there was no mention of KH3D at E3 2011 as was implied by Nomura. However, it was also implied by a few Square-Enix representatives that it would be shown at TGS 2011. So, what do you expect to see at TGS? A new trailer? A playable demo? Or perhaps a...
  3. L

Anyone know where I can find these?

Alright so I'm looking for some decent BbS merchandise, and pretty much everything I found wasn't exactly up to par. Until I found these: There small little trinkets, but I like them well enough. Thing is, I have no idea where to get them. The website that I got the pic from doesn't list the...
Back