• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LoLWuTT

Check my video out :)

There was no other place where I could post this so the closest would be here. :) Anyways, check my video out, it's an AMV which ISN'T like any others. The song is new and I editted every clip. YouTube - A Day to Live - Kingdom Hearts Please, comment, rate, Subscribe if you like it. :D...
  2. LoLWuTT

Would Any One Like To Contribute to my Mysterious Figure Video Guide?

No, I want someone to record themselves beating M.F. That way it'll be less of a problem.
  3. LoLWuTT

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Re: Your Reaction when you defeat Mysterious Figure? I'd like to attempt to make a Mysterious Figure Video Guide because I know I've had lots of problems with M.F and would like to share my tricks and tips that I used when I attempted to beat him. Anyways, I'm asking for help and if you...
  4. LoLWuTT

Okay, Thanks. I didn't know there was a thread like that.
  5. LoLWuTT

New BBS Final Mix Secret Episode Details?

I thought the Third Secret Exclusive Boss was Master Eraqus in his armour?
  6. LoLWuTT

I know I've been making a lot of threads but seeing this forum very active, I'd like to attempt to make a Mysterious Figure Video Guide because I know I've had lots of problems with M.F and would like to share my tricks and tips that I used when I attempted to beat him. Anyways, I'm asking for...
  7. LoLWuTT

Best Abilties for Ven?

Group Curaga should only be equipped if you are doing it with a friend. Even if you're aiming for medals, you can't take any chances of waiting for it to refill since Attack Haste and Magic Haste don't apply to that and loads slowly. Anyways, Damage Syphon is helpful. I used the Shotlock but...
  8. LoLWuTT

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Add my name: LeetSauce1337 and xVaNiTaS_v3. LuLz
  9. LoLWuTT

BBS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD! LINKS HERE!

I was just wondering, would posting download links to individual tracks from the OST included in all this? I would like to make a thread posting the Tracks from the OST so people can easily download them and not go all over YT to try and find it. If it is "legal" here, do I post it in the BBS...
  10. LoLWuTT

New BBS Final Mix Secret Episode Details?

It'll probably be like in KH 2 FM where you fought Terra's spirit. The only difference in BBS FM is that you fight the Mysterious Figure in his respective world. If you still don't know wtf I'm talking about: Terra's Lingering Spirit in KH FM+ : Keyblade Graveyard Mysterious Figure: Maybe...
  11. LoLWuTT

Anyone want to Help me with Mirage Arena? :D

I don't need help with the Arena any more. I completed yesterday by myself when I noticed that all you have to do is Mine Square, Shotlock, and Dodge Roll. I will gladly help anybody in the Arena though. I was level 50 when I did it so , if you think you have to level up to like 70+, know...
  12. LoLWuTT

Re: Your Reaction when you defeat Mysterious Figure? That's because Terra isn't invincible when he dashes.When you Dodge Roll or Cartwheel, you are invincible for a second or so. I personally don't think it's too hard. I attempted to beat him with Terra and got him to two bars on my first...
  13. LoLWuTT

Your Reaction when you defeat Mysterious Figure? Since I defeated him with Ventus yesterday, right before bed, I tried one last time and the battle lasted for 20-30 minutes past my bed time [ Jokes ]. I was on his last bar for maybe half that time and my Square button has now been destroyed...
  14. LoLWuTT

Now? :D 2-4 EST? Lol :P If not today then maybe some other day but add me so we can do it some day.
  15. LoLWuTT

I'm stuck on the last one. Not the one that you beat to obtain the Ultima Keyblade with, the one that needs to be finished to complete the Mission and level up. I am stuck on it and can't pass that dumb Iron Prisoner thing and it takes too long to get there for me. Anyone want to help? :D I'll...
  16. LoLWuTT

Secret ending = final chapter or what.....

I lol'ed really hard because on Critical, I was stuck on him longer than any boss in the game [ Minus Mysterious Figure ] ShotLock spamming ftw.
  17. LoLWuTT

KH3 Boss Wishlist?

Now, I don't know what KH3DS is about but I heard it takes place after Re:Coded which means that it is after KH2 as well? But anyways, that would mean that Sora has to save everyone that is connected to him or something. I hope that is the storyline in KH3 instead of 3DS since that'll be a...
  18. LoLWuTT

Keyblade Stances...

I'm sorry. Let me rephrase my O.P. Since the camera angles made a "dramatic" effect to the beginning of the fight, the other characters seemed to not fit the dramatical part. I don't know how else to explain it but it always bothered me. But I see people's points as to why Aqua and Terra have...
  19. LoLWuTT

Keyblade Stances...

I find it weird that Ventus has a kick-ass stance and Aqua and Terra's were normal and stupid. This isn't such a big deal but it annoys me because they make the camera shake before every battle that shows the "Information" box and it doesn't really look good when you play as Terra or Aqua since...
  20. LoLWuTT

How Dumb am I?

Lol , I was in the same position but I completed Ventus' story on Proud without melding and got up to the Master Eraqus [ spelling ftw? ], on Critical and still didn't meld. Lol, I just grinded the living crap out of Terra and got up to like Level 30 something. I only melded on Critical before I...
Back