• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DizInMyPants

KH3D HD trailer is up.

Hmm, I always knew Sora and Riku were acrobatic, but I never knew they were ninjas. The gameplay looks so hectic!
  2. DizInMyPants

Best Abilties for Ven?

Turns out I already have Damage Syphon. Apparently I got it when I melded Ars Acanum. Guess I just forgot, oh well. :D
  3. DizInMyPants

358/2 Days Crazy Connection to BBS that i noticed like 4 monthes ago but never posted it

Nice theory, I can't see any flaws currently, but then again, I am sleep-deprived right now. Although it does seem like something unintentional...is that a flaw? Nevermind.
  4. DizInMyPants

Thoughts on Bbs? Good? Bad? Ugly?

Lol, I actually referred to your signature. I actually have been coming to these forums for a while, as in a few years, but never joined...I've already stated that fact too many times lol, people are probably tired of hearing it.
  5. DizInMyPants

Best Abilties for Ven?

Ok, Damage Syphon? Ok, I'll meld it, and get rid of Group Curaga? Check. Iron Imprisoner IV, get ready to kick my butt..er..I mean get ready to get your butt kicked!
  6. DizInMyPants

Best Abilties for Ven?

Yeah, I should have mentioned I have pretty much all the very useful ones, but I was wondering if there are any good, not really known abilities, for example: EXP Walker. Also, you guys are thinkg commands...I like the commands I got for Ven already. Tornado+Faith+Ars Acanum+Sonic Blade+Group...
  7. DizInMyPants

Best Abilties for Ven?

Lol, I thought people would think it's weird... Also, it apparently seems I've been misunderstood. I meant the abilities, as in Leaf Bracer, Second Chance, etc...
  8. DizInMyPants

Best Abilties for Ven?

I was just wondering what the best abilities are for Ven so I can get through the Keepers of the Arena mission in the Mirage Arena. Also, a bonus question, what would you do if suddenly you woke up with the body proportions of Sora, Roxas, and the others. i.e. BIG feet and hands, etc...
  9. DizInMyPants

Lol, Ive seen so many people say that to others over the years of stalking this site. I think one guy even has it apart of his siggy! :3
  10. DizInMyPants

Yes I know there are lots of these, (I have after all been going on these forums for QUITE a while) but I just wanted to see if I could get a different set of people to answer, it seemed like the same people answered every time. Anyway, I wont do this again haha, and thanks!
  11. DizInMyPants

I don't know of any other way to say it, but what were your thoughts on Bbs? Was the storyline horrible? Did the long loading times get to you? Or were you not impressed by the new battle system? I personally think it's the second best in the series, right behind KH1. Also, I just joined...
Back