• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roaringflames

In these lands

(don't know if this is considered fan fiction or not but here goes, I also need names for a tittle other than "In these lands", Also in first person) Chapter 1: Meeting Crice and learning about myself. I opened my light green eyes and awoke from where I was sleeping, a hospital bed, Damn it. I...
  2. Roaringflames

Funny FF parody video

Mark lueng V. S Dancing dark vador here YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  3. Roaringflames

Would this be good enough...

Okay here is the main idea, I would love criticism and feed back on this to Ok is this good enough for you all
  4. Roaringflames

Help/Support ► Win 7 deletion

Im wanting to delete Win 7, why because I ran a virus search and Win7 just makes up fake crap to get my money, please help me delete it
  5. Roaringflames

Final fantasy dubbed

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=1MmG41Tllxo I forgot to pay the giant sex robot
  6. Roaringflames

Help/Support ► help again -__-

Alright another problem i have, i can't go to youtube now because it is like someone is hacking into my computer from there and it never did before when i used windows . I'm using Fire fox. Please help me, i want to be able to use youtube every where but this is outrageous
  7. Roaringflames

Help/Support ► why i now hate the internet

my computer will not show youtube vids anywhere tried flim and youtube code all that comes up is a white box with an red x. I downloaded Adobe Flash player 10 and youtube will not come up here,can anyone help me fix this problem, because i love my youtube vids as themes for my stories and...
  8. Roaringflames

~~ Arc rise Fantasia Fanclub~~

~~The Arc Rise Fantasia Fan club~~ those who join like the game, played it, and probably know about as well. If you don't you can check out your local library for it and play,beach battle is epic and fun. The plot mainly is get 9 rogress and beat your rival Alfonse. The final battle is over...
  9. Roaringflames

What love can do

{ this takes place in 2015, the world has not ended and the main character is a boy named Matthew who takes fighting as his pride as he fights the goverment for his girl, named Ragmie. Matthew lives on the streets as a fighter beating up people who annoy him/ try to kill him. His girl found him...
  10. Roaringflames

Kingdom Hearts- War between light and darkness

Theme- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x0kRBe5VMU&feature=relmfu Plot- Light and Darkness are locked in combat, trying to destroy the other at the Keyblade graveyard. There is also a rebellion taking place by those who want their own lives back for themselves and don't want to be ruled. Light...
  11. Roaringflames

Fanfiction ► ): KH- The Worldly Awesome Adventures of Matthew :(

(Author's note- What if Vanitias existed before Ventus here is how i would see it, Also flashbacks are in qoutes might update more than some because of lack of ideas) chapter 1- The master Matthew T. Pobocek, a 15 year-old boy who wears a white polo shirt and kacki pants alot. His keyblade is...
  12. Roaringflames

Looking for fun..

Just as the tittle says I'm looking for a great keyblade battle and it must be from these three that you can chose Anerith's Crown: a keyblade with a strapped handle with a regular outside to it on the outside are 2 wings and some spikes with crossed line leading up to a metal part of the...
  13. Roaringflames

Khinsider College "where murder happens every now and then"

basicly i've turned khinsider into collage for the rich(every single one of you) where murder happens every day chapter 1: the begining of murders "Hmp i've got a big day ahead of me now with my girlfriend and mourning classes with her so.." but the person was inturrpted by his girlfriend...
  14. Roaringflames

Heartless tournament

A heartless tournament you get a random number and you have to face of against that person or heartless now to the tournament order you can use any keyblade you want temp name: age: keyblade: finsh:
  15. Roaringflames

Equlia1: the story of Matthew and Emily

chapter 1: infiltriting part 1 Equila was a land of peace and hope filled with imaginary creatures and people. This world was made by the thoughts of kids. They thought up different sections for everybody. The bullies calmed 1/4 of the land for themselves making goblins and dragons ihabit the...
  16. Roaringflames

The War for Equila (something i just thought up) (signups + ooc thread)

"Equila was a land of Equity untill the elves revolted against our kingdom with technogly and science but all of you are our kingdom's saviors" said the Queen. "Equila is a medievil time while we elfs are advanced to create robots we need you soilder's on the feild ready to act and destroy...
  17. Roaringflames

An office fight

this is an officew dull and boring not anymore staples are flying everywhere people killing each other left and right now it's your there are 30 ways to kill for you to find out temp name: age: gender: work: my temp name:"Big Boss" Flame age:30 gender:male work:boss of the company rewards...
  18. Roaringflames

Fanfiction ► vanitas attack on regular school CNN News rea world fan fic

chapter 1 Vanitas strikes ( don't tell me it's to short ) Matthew was a weird boy, frist off he could weild the keyblade, and secondly he had a rivalry with Vanitas the creatue tained with the darkness. he once defeated Vanitas with his keyblade Gear of life once defeated Vanitas angered...
  19. Roaringflames

Robot chicken

Hey guys I was just watching this it's very funny people who have watched it post here please
  20. Roaringflames

Bar fight (yeah!!!)

Okay your drunk and you can use guns and your fists only no temp needed because this is a fight your drunk why would you need your name oh yeah you do kill the other person and steal their wallet with loads of cash so basically a bar fight to the death to steal each others wallet
Back