• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Why was Ventus' Awakening changed in the HD 2.5 ReMIX?

Judging from what I've seen in online videos, the loading times seem to be a bit slow and similar issues occur with Sora's Drive forms and TAV's D-Links in BBS Final Mix.
  2. K

KH2 even more censored than before (do not take seriously)

That sounds like something Ex-Death from FFV in Dissidia would say.
  3. K

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Released in Japan!

I can concede that the original has slightly more OOMPH but whoever takes issue with this rendition of Dismiss should be pistol-whipped (referring to some YouTube comments)!
  4. K

I think I'm going to visit The_Echo in Tennessee and have friendly chat with him of all things Kingdom Hearts. I mean, it's not like I plan to rob his copy of the Kingdom Hearts HD Remix collections or PS3. Just nice friendly chat about a video game series we love. No siree, no ulterior...
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Scenes in English!

Well, KHII had some rather awkward translations to being with, so maybe they did intentionally made the Final Mix scenes awkward to keep consistency! XD
  6. K

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Features Capes on the Armour!

LOL, do I detect some sarcasm in the post above? :tongue: *we really should make a fanpage/club for Terra's cape*
  7. K

English Data found on Japanese Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX disk!

Does that mean they did the English audio for KHII and BBS's Final Mixes new cutscenes/secret endings WAY before they ever thought of HD Collections? Remember when they were promoting KHII Final Mix+? The promo featured Roxas' birth in Twilight Town (near the mansion) with Xemnas telling him...
  8. K

*waits for Terra's cape to become a meme in itself* Only in the Kingdom Hearts fanbase would fans be ecstatic over something as frivolous as Terra's cape XD :wink:
  9. K

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep HD is in English as well!

It sucks when stupid real life/work/university/college interferes with Kingdom Hearts time.
  10. K

Terror's Armor has even more swag now. For those who believe this defies logic and is very bizarre, remember loldisneymagic and lolkingdom hearts, as well as lollingeringwill. Or better, say to yourself "It's only a Square Enix/Disney video game, it's only Square Enix/Disney video game!" :smile:
  11. K

I dare say that if they don't put a option to watch the videos in Japan, than I'd rather they'd not release the NA version at all! Same for goes Europe and Australia! It's not that I think that Japanese is better just that it's amazing to contrast the (translation) differences between English...
  12. K

I hope there is indeed Japanese a option too. I have nothing against Jason Doring and Willa Holland. I believe despite certain moments/deliveries/lines, they DO make a great Terra and Aqua and was often disgusted/puzzled at the unfair bashing these two recieved yet at the same time, I...
  13. K

New Screenshots of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX!

http://images.khinsider.com/Kingdom%20Hearts%202.5/Screenshots/Square%20Enix%20North%20America%20-%20October%203%202014/08.jpg LOLz, Sora looks....a little slow.....someone should add drool coming out of his mouth
  14. K

Shoosh! Please, don't jinx it! ;p
  15. K

Makes me glad that I didn't order the JPN version....when I said/thought would. Sorry JPN KH 2.5 HD Remix, you're just not worth it. I feel awful for admitting this, but my most inner, evil self is all "LOLz" at these poor suckers. Bad Kevin, bad! :tongue:
  16. K

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

Wow, took Roxas a while to finish Axel off. Anyways, IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
  17. K

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

Roxas looks so ominous in that picture, like he could grab a hold on Sora's neck and strangle him any minute. Roxas: "Only one of us can exist......Sora....."
  18. K

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

I bet within week or so, most folks will have already completed KHII Final Mix+ and be on BBS. :biggrin:
  19. K

News ► Next Famitsu issue contains a Nomura interview and more on KH HD 2.5 ReMIX

I sincerely believe Nomura will reveal news that there is indeed a Re:DDD in the making.......a Japan exclusive only *laughs*
  20. K

Please don't troll this. Is Kingdom Hearts 2 the best game so far?

I don't think KHII is as polarizing as people make out to be judging by the "mixed reception" here :tongue: I would imagine it was far more polarizing back when it first came out. I'm one of those weirdos who prefers KHII over the original. Yeah, the story isn't as "in-depth", dark, serious...
Back