• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hero

So the IRC chat is dead now huh?

Didn't realize that could be a thing. Looking around, it seems this is place is pretty much dead.
  2. Hero

Help/Support ► Final Fantasy valtines day idea.

I don't think the message is good at all. You shouldn't feel the need to "fix" someone up. Don't confuse that feeling with love.
  3. Hero

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I'm confused. Didn't we get Birth By Sleep .2 already in the form of Zero Point in BBS FM?
  4. Hero

Help/Support ► Guy's i had a constant dream lately

Yep. You're beyond pathetic at this point. Grow a pair of balls and move the diddly on.
  5. Hero

Help/Support ► Guys, I'm so in with Diana. Birthday gift ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22pB5J_0Qms
  6. Hero

Help/Support ► Guys, I'm so in with Diana. Birthday gift ideas.

Yeah, no. The best advice I can give you is to cherish what you have and simply move on. The effort and time you're putting in to get out of the "friend zone" is time and effort better spent elsewhere. Trust me, it's not worth it. I did it and it was a hellish experience.
  7. Hero

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued Glad to see that Square only sees mobile as an alternate source of income and not as a viable development platform worth investing effort in. As a mobile developer myself, I find this incredibly disheartening. I hope they don't pull this...
  8. Hero

Why is Axel so tired near the end of KH2

During that cutscene, Axel stated that he liked the Dusks better when they were on his side. He was probably on the run from the Organization when they realized he had betrayed them.
  9. Hero

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

It'll be a while before I'm able to play through KH I, but I figured I'd start preparing myself anyway. I won't be platinuming the game due to it's ridiculous requirements, but I do want to snag as many trophies as I can in one playthrough. How difficult is Proud Mode? Would the Undefeated...
  10. Hero

How's everyone enjoying it?

I also recommend Peter Pan as Tinkerbell revives you whenever you die.
  11. Hero

Vexen went down last night. I took down Xigbar, Xaldin, and Demyx today. All that's left to do is Zebraman. The following will help people farm Serenity Crystals which are pretty much essential for synthing stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZA3OTq2bLY
  12. Hero

I unlocked the Craftsman trophy and managed to beat Zexion. Book world was a complete bitch but it felt so satisfying beating him. I tried my hand at Vexen and I probably could have taken him down. I'm gonna farm a couple more power boosts before I go back and face him.
  13. Hero

Data and sephiroth

You can beat the Data battles at any level as they are all skilled based. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M_lcWqm8HE
  14. Hero

After farming some Defense and Power Boosts (which brought my defense and strength to level 85 and 81 respectively), I managed to beat Roxas, Larxene, and Lexaseus. I have to complete a few more lists before I can snag the Craftsman trophy.
  15. Hero

I'm dropping in because I wanna know if the effects of Lucky Ring are stackable. I'm farming Defense and Power boosts and I'd really like to speed the process up.
  16. Hero

I'm posting this because the dude just absolutely breaks the game and makes the Organization look like an absolute cakewalk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M_lcWqm8HE
  17. Hero

Leveling up in KHII isn't the chore I thought it would be. I leveled up to 85, gained Second Chance, and beat Sephiroth. I'll probably level up to 99 just to get it over with and try to defeat the Organization members.
  18. Hero

Beat Larxene and managed to get the Ultima Weapon. Now to go back to the Cavern of Rememberance and see if I can actually make it through this time.
  19. Hero

Welp, I beat the game. I'm gonna synthesize the Ultima Weapon considering I only two more Orichalcum+'s. I'll need to max out my Drive Forms so I can enter the Cavern of Rememberance and get the missing synthesis materials.
  20. Hero

News ► Kingdom Hearts: The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

What's the difference between the novels and the mangas?
Back