• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tempus

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Kind of random, but I got my import copy of the 1.5+2.5 OST(which is AMAZING!!!) and noticed something fun. Disc 1 of the KH 2.5 OST, Track 13...Roxas. And Track 14 is Sora. Just love that lol.
  2. Tempus

A Sneak Peek at Dearly Beloved for III? Update: False alarm

So, I ran across this video earlier today. It was recorded at a performance in Taiwan with Yoko Shimomura in attendance. Its also been posted on KH13. /watch?v=jcjUTiAa2z0&list=UUY9sy2e-1txFjZ-rnwH1XOQ Pretty amazing! And that's not even the most interesting part. This show was done by a group...
  3. Tempus

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Original Soundtrack Announced!

Or like XIV's Blu-Ray albums. LAN download from PS4 is great! Also, did a quick tally. Not sure if these new albums will be just the remixed/remastered songs or all of them. If its all of them, we're looking at: - 80 for KHI - 46 for CoM - 13 for Days - 107 for KHII - 60 for BBS - 7 for Coded -...
  4. Tempus

How will people respond to the " A Fragmentary Passage" ending?

I have a strange feeling it won't be there anymore. Unless a compilation of non-playable scenes showing what was glimpsed in that teaser are being planned, I bet that it will be removed.
  5. Tempus

Kingdom Hearts: Future

I've been bouncing this around in my head for awhile. A "trailer" for the future Kingdom Hearts games. Its actually a redo of something I did almost a year ago. May see that again once 2.5 is out! :cool: Anyway, let me know what you think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwLV_yKezls
  6. Tempus

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

I'm hoping they really pull out all the stops for 1.5's Dearly Beloved. I want an orchestra version that is primarily piano with CoM's "sighing" (don't know what else to call it) while the flute from Days fades in and out. Then, when you select a game from the main menu, it transitions. The...
  7. Tempus

Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary GMV

Follow the progress from start to finish here! I've been working on this little project for about 5 months. I wanted to have it done for the release of 3D and then last week for the official 10th anniversary. So much for deadlines! :cool:....Anyway story time! I first heard this song after...
  8. Tempus

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You It sounds like the same song across all the days, but it gets less muddled each day. It is definitely "Calling" by day 3 through!!!!!!
  9. Tempus

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

It's starting!!!! WHOOOOO!
  10. Tempus

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Well, time to hunker down and say goodbye to the forum for the next 3 hours. Final Fantasy announcement incoming!
  11. Tempus

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Like I said, could be nothing. May just be reading to far into something. In a couple of hours it'll all be null anyway. .....And I want pizza now.
  12. Tempus

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Anybody else notice the hint Sham has potentially dropped? If not, don't worry the Sony conference will make it clear ;)
  13. Tempus

Something I'm working on.

Update #3 (or how I should have just updated this post from the beginning) So, here I am again. Added about another minute/minute and a half, I'm getting there slowly but surely lol! First, now that I know I can host this on Metacafe no more muted videos or downloads! Second, this may be my...
  14. Tempus

I just realized something...

I'm wondering if they might be *some* kind of dark manifestation or echo of the Org. XIII members. There's also the fact that Braig and Isa (maybe) have fallen to darkness and are now serving MX is some fashion. I also think MX is trying to PREVENT the revival of TAV, Roxas and Xion by trapping...
  15. Tempus

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

I know I bring this up all the time (and anywhere I can lol) but, you know who else has orange/yellow eyes? Ansem the Wise!:cool: However,considering how that answer was worded, and the fact that "people of the darkness" show up whenever he's around, I think my theory may finally be shot down...
  16. Tempus

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

I don't think she meant the data worlds, but the data in of itself. We have only had a small fragment of that data explained to us. Sora spent a year hooked up to AtW's machine, who knows what else is inside him? And who knows what Mickey is withholding? I've said from the start that Riku and...
  17. Tempus

Boredom + KH Music =

Since it's been craptacular where I live for the last 2 days, I decided to finish something I've been messing with for the last couple of months. I sat down with the lyrics to Hikari, some English translations, my (limited) and my friends knowledge of Japanese to concoct a shortened and...
  18. Tempus

[Spoilers] Is it just me or... (Part of Jump Festa's Trailer)

To me, Lea looks about 2-4 years older than the last time we saw Axel. Axel was around 18 and Lea looks around 20-22. His face does look slightly different, but I think that may be the video and the way he's positioned. His hair looks longer though, which is probably not the fault of the video...
  19. Tempus

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Anyone notice that when Lea intercedes at Disney Castle his weapons come out of a dark portal like the ones the Org. used to get around? If he's no longer a Nobody, how in the world does that work?
  20. Tempus

[SPOILERS] So, three have are back to their original persona?

Re: So, three have are back to their original persona? We know this game is going to have flashbacks to what happened at Radiant Garden and how the Org. came to be because of the scene at the end of the first trailer. I think this scene directly proceeds it and Lea (soon to be Axel) is leading...
Back