• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tempus

A Sneak Peek at Dearly Beloved for III? Update: False alarm

So, I ran across this video earlier today. It was recorded at a performance in Taiwan with Yoko Shimomura in attendance. Its also been posted on KH13. /watch?v=jcjUTiAa2z0&list=UUY9sy2e-1txFjZ-rnwH1XOQ Pretty amazing! And that's not even the most interesting part. This show was done by a group...
  2. Tempus

Kingdom Hearts: Future

I've been bouncing this around in my head for awhile. A "trailer" for the future Kingdom Hearts games. Its actually a redo of something I did almost a year ago. May see that again once 2.5 is out! :cool: Anyway, let me know what you think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwLV_yKezls
  3. Tempus

Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary GMV

Follow the progress from start to finish here! I've been working on this little project for about 5 months. I wanted to have it done for the release of 3D and then last week for the official 10th anniversary. So much for deadlines! :cool:....Anyway story time! I first heard this song after...
  4. Tempus

Something I'm working on.

Update #3 (or how I should have just updated this post from the beginning) So, here I am again. Added about another minute/minute and a half, I'm getting there slowly but surely lol! First, now that I know I can host this on Metacafe no more muted videos or downloads! Second, this may be my...
  5. Tempus

Boredom + KH Music =

Since it's been craptacular where I live for the last 2 days, I decided to finish something I've been messing with for the last couple of months. I sat down with the lyrics to Hikari, some English translations, my (limited) and my friends knowledge of Japanese to concoct a shortened and...
  6. Tempus

So Exciting! (not sure if this is the right place though)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/539182438/a-choir-for-twilight-symphony Thought everyone should see this. ZREO is at it again and this time they're really going for it! Whether you just like Zelda games or are a VGM nerd like me, I think we can all appreciate the AMAZING thing they are...
  7. Tempus

Thought it might be time to do this...

Hey everyone! I figured it was time I did one of these. I think this is like the 5th time I've done this on a forum...anyway. The name's Tempus, I lurked around for about 4 months before I finally joined in on this mess lol. I've mostly stuck to the future of KH and FF Series boards, I'm...
  8. Tempus

Better Dream, Drop, Distance Famitsu scans

I think the interview is the same one we've been seeing for awhile.
  9. Tempus

Waxing Nostalgic...

I'm sure someone has posted something like this before, but who wants to look at a 3 year old thread! Anyway, as I've seen a lot of people say lately, it seems we're all starting to look back on our original experiences with Kingdom Hearts. So I thought I'd post a thread where we could talk...
  10. Tempus

How Vanitas is connected to who he looks like. Spoilers! Lots!

Okay, this gets crazy! Here's what we know: Ven connected with Sora after his heart was split. Ven connected with Sora after the x-blade/Vanitas fight so his heart could sleep. During the fight, we discover Vanitas looks like Sora. But why... I have two theories: 1. Maybe Vanitas isn't...
  11. Tempus

Return to end it...does it hold a deeper meaning?

We now know what that phrase is referencing (like we hadn't already figured it out lol). Sora must help those who are connected to him, to end their pain. I think he may also mean something more however... "Their hurting will be mended when you return to end it." Notice how it says return? Not...
Back