• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Grandsword

Character ► [ACCEPTED] my templates, starting with the mystic seeker of demise.

Name: Jacques veilleur Alias:omega Age: appears 60 due to his curse , but is actually much older Gender: male Weapon/Abilities: jacques is a master of many magics, in particular, adept in the fields of gravity and lightning. However, his most renowned fields of skill lie in runes and gem...
  2. Grandsword

fate/stay night style RP (limited numbers preferred)

i've been on a fate/stay night kick recently and i know that a remake is coming, so i figured why not try to get an rp of it going. nothing too ambitious (trying to revive keyblade war taught me that) just a nice little thing in the vein of the source material. seven masters, seven servants. the...
  3. Grandsword

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 1 remake (OOC/SIGN UPS)

seeing as the old version, which was quite the roleplay fizzled and died, i decided, out of my own goodwill to remake this. naturally, everyone from the original is open, invited, and welcome to join this version. most content here is from key wielder, with only a minor edit to storyline from...
  4. Grandsword

tournament of realms OOC

am a big fan of anime & manga particularly "Tournament Fighter" style manga where each character has their own unique powers and abilities granted by something else such as "Zatch Bell", "Hyde & Closer", "S-cry-ed", and "Jojo's Bizarre Adventures"... from that I ended up creating THIS concept...
  5. Grandsword

tournament of realms

As you may or may not know I am a big fan of anime & manga particularly "Tournament Fighter" style manga where each character has their own unique powers and abilities granted by something else such as "Zatch Bell", "Hyde & Closer", "S-cry-ed", and "Jojo's Bizarre Adventures"... from that I...
  6. Grandsword

my digital sketches

removed due to unforeseen problems
  7. Grandsword

APOCALYPSE 2123:The Void War

in the central hub of the ruins of grand central station a mass of darkloids of various shapes and sizes were gathered around a makeshift podium, upon it a seemingly humanoid figure stood, this figure was pale skinned with black hair accented by a single tuft of white that frames the left...
  8. Grandsword

APOCALYPSE 2123:The Void War sign-up and OOC

welcome all to the sign-up and OOC thread, anyway, let me start the thread proper before i begin rambling.. ~The Story~ the year was 2112 A.D, humanity's technological advancement had hit an all-time high, and scientific explorations have traversed the world over, revealing historic secrets...
  9. Grandsword

gauging intrest for an rp idea i have

hey all, grandsword here; i had what i thought to be an interesting rp idea (no name as of yet, FYI); anyway the premise would be of a future united states, where technology was skyrocketed thanks to the discovery of a set of materials known as voidstone ore and black metal in 2112. unknown to...
  10. Grandsword

yu-gi-oh battle (open to anyone willing)

I'm looking for someone to do a yu-gi-oh battle with, base rules are as follows: 1. we each start with 8000 lifepoints 2. the deck limit is 43 cards 3. created cards are not only welcome, but heavily endorsed!!! (but post them along with your bio, SEE TEMPLATE)...
  11. Grandsword

Fanfiction ► super smash infinite fighter interview show

Master Hand sighed as he dismissed another being from his office. He had spent over two years, searching for various Newcomers. And so far, he hadn't found a single one that would be perfect for being one of his Smashers, just only for the Assist Trophy Appearances. He turned to his brother...
  12. Grandsword

Fanfiction ► the chronicles of flame: rise of the twilight king (all chapters here)

The chronicles of flame: rise of the twilight kingdom chapter one: return to the physical world, power reborn: rise model S (Flame POV) Where am I? This place isn't my essence chamber, and yet…It feels just like it. Hmm…I suppose I should try to find out where I am...what 's this? I..can't move...
  13. Grandsword

[R2-B8] Key vs. LongLiveLife

Arena - Nexus Citidel A castle floating within the area between two universes, it is home to an mysterious order known only as the guardians appearence: ( like this but gold and red with four spires that project a barrier that keeps the combatants from falling off of the floating...
Back