• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Too many complaints on the Compilations

Why are there so many people constantly complaining about the compilations? They're fine to me. In fact, being the fact that FFVII was my most cherished and favorite Final Fantasy, I was rather disappointed a game with such a long specific plot would END just like that (Meteor falls; lifestream...
  2. H

Card Thrower! Nice!!!!

Luxord's discription according to article posted 9/22/05: SWEET!!! A card thrower!!! I'm a trainie card thrower >.< I read up on a lot of material on card throwing and was just SHOCKED to hear that an unknown will be usings cards as weapons...
  3. H

Sora's new magical spell: Reflect

I was wondering of the effect of Reflect in KH2 since they added it and since SquareEnix and Disney plans to associate as much of Final Fantasy traits into Kingdom Hearts, Reflect was just another one of the traits of Final Fantasy. But I am confused. In KH1, the three upgrades of Aero had...
  4. H

Making my own FF game...

I've been working on this thing for 3 years now. Dear lord, the modifications always hurt my brain >.< All right, if anyone is actually interested in listening to me please advise me on any thoughts floating in your mind when I say this following sentence: "I am making my own Final Fantasy...
  5. H

Cid...Cid...Anyone want another Cid?

Hmm...Well...In every FF game, there's always a new Cid...(not counting FFX2). Hmm...KH keeps a lot of elements from FF and I was wondering since someone made a thread on Chocobos if KH2 should have another Cid... If you COULD have another Cid in the game, what game would he come from? (You...
  6. H

I just got a GC...

Hmm...I recieved the Gamecube three weeks ago (the black one). I found my receipt and returned it in exchange for an $80 discount for a new platinum one. Now, I have two games only: 1) Super Smash Brothers Melee 2) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Of course, being extremely adapted to FF, I...
  7. H

How would you feel?

You all have gotten to the liking of these Organization members. Whether it be Axel's fiery blaze, Zexion's cool posture or Larxene's looks, you've all gotten to the liking of these characters. But I'm starting to wonder if they'll survive the end of KH2. I really doubt they'd still be alive by...
  8. H

Who Wants To Hear Kh2 In Jap? ^-^

Who here would want to have the option of changing the language to japanese in KH2? I would^-^. I'd also wish if they could show/hide subtitles. That'd be wonderful. I wish the American version of the game would contain this option. Wouldn't you?
  9. H

Don't worry, this isn't one of the last four posts -_-

Ok, As we can see in those new pics of Steamboat willie, we see Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Pete and Sora animated in black and white with the nastalgia feel. Now, taken a close look at Sora, you see his KH1 clothes. Sora's face had that of his older look and his stature is not as tall as in KH2. In...
  10. H

Most LOVED FF game.

This is part two of two. I'm bored. Close these threads if you all think it's spam fest of whatever. Anyways, which Final Fantasy was the most...er...I don't have a word for it... Btw, Sorry, I don't know how to move this to the Square Enix Section. Sorry...Little mistake...-_-
  11. H

Final Fantasy...the series will go on...

Final Fantasy XII will be coming out... Then...they will DEFINETELY continue the saga... But...imagine the title: "Final Fantasy XIII"...which you have to pronounce "Final Fantasy Thirteen". Continue on and it's "Final Fantasy XIV; Final Fantasy Fourteen" After XII, the numbers are becoming...
  12. H

SSBM: How's you guys get good?

All right, I know I'm good enough not to be called a Newbie but I can slaughter my friend with three stocks left (I'm not that good...but he used to massacre me). I practiced VS. mode on team battle using my character alone on red team and fought against the blue team which included three...
  13. H

Jpop...

I love Jpop...mostly songs sponsored by anime or video games. Anyone here like jpop or any jap music? (I only listen to girls; I'm picky) But anyways, anyone interested in Jap songs? If you do, tell me what you listen to...
  14. H

SSBM: Something I need help with...

I used to go to my friend's house to play Super Smash Brothers Melee about 2 years now... I got pretty good and if you saw my last thread, you'd know that I just bought a gamecube and SSBM... (They work now...cousin helped me with some repairs...god he's better than me at everything) Anyways...
  15. H

Help Me!!! Please! I Beg You!!!

This lowers my morale to beg you guys but I purchased a gamecube three days ago and I just bought Super Smash Brothers Melee yesterday. I tried to play the game and see if I still knew how to play and spent a good day's worth on the game. It worked fine too. But this morning, I put in the disk...
  16. H

How many games do you get in a year?

My dad complains about how many games I get in a year's worth. This year, I got: Star Ocean Till the End of Time (beat it) God of War (Beat it) Onimusha 3 (beat it) Tekken 5 (beat it twice) Super Smash Brothers Melee(I suck) Tales of Symphonia (Boring quick)
  17. H

Cloud's new much cooler outfit...

Doesn't he have a wing? Does that look weird to anyone who would see him in that cool outfit...but a wing attached...
  18. H

So basically...the original enemies are alive...

Okay...Let's see...the group of villains from KH1 that banded together to kill you were Jafar Ursula Oogie Boogie Captain Hook Hades Maleficent Now...let's list what happened to them... Jafar - Trapped within his own lamp and casted aside Ursula - Defeated by Sora and Company when the power...
  19. H

What got you into kingdom hearts?

Don't kill me even though I'm 90% sure another thread was made of this. I sound like that little white form you get with the booklet when you first buy the game...but...what got you into kingdom hearts? I'd say the Simple and clean's playing during the commercial got my attention but seeing...
  20. H

Game design...Am I just kidding myself...?

Anyways, how many out there are actually planning in game design for their career and actually looks forward to it? Because, I'm working pretty hard in my game script and I want to know if I'm just kidding myself. A lot of people want to become game designers but I'm one of them. Just seeing how...
Back