• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

A Question Regarding Flick Rush

Off topic, but I didn't know where else to put this so... Has anyone lost a flick rush battle? Because I just did and I went mental when the song Oopsy-Daisy started playing. It's not a favourite of mine but I was just so surprised that they put that song in it, because it's only ever played in...
  2. D

KH3D New Worlds Trailer! (Promo Video Compilation Thread)

Re: KH3D English Promo Trailers! (New Dream Eaters Trailer!) With each new promo comes a new track and dream eater names, and this one is no different. I'm quite surprised that they've used an orchestrated track (or at least I thought it was) and I'm really looking forward to flick rush. What's...
  3. D

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Well I wanted to see what would happen when you let your dream eater's HP reach zero. Meow Wow got knocked out first and so you have to go and press "A" to revive him, and then one second later Kooma Panda "died" and it says "Kooma Panda is in trouble. Quickly press A to revive him" or something...
  4. D

Oh and the names of some items are pretty cool too - Ice Dream Cone. I've also gotten balloons, water barrels, shield cookies and block-it chocolate. I'm really quirky when it comes to item names!
  5. D

So I downloaded Theatrhythm first and played it so I could build up the hype for when I played KH3D. Both are good, but KH3D is awesome!! I've gotten the endings where Meow Wow rolls around in the 5th and 1st district, and the link portal names I got were Tidus, Vivi, Shantotto and Laguna. What...
  6. D

KH3D New Worlds Trailer! (Promo Video Compilation Thread)

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Flowmotion Trailer Ice-Hot Lobster! Anyway I'm really enjoying these videos and the way in which they've chosen to present them. Not much longer now.
  7. D

DDD Keyblade Discussion (no spoilers)

I'm with with most others here in that I'm very pleased with the designs of all the keyblades. I like Ferris Gear, Fantasy Notes and Sweet Dream in particular, but if feel that both Guardian Bell and Ocean Rage are a bit 'off' in design. I'm liking the boosted stats that the keyblades give in...
  8. D

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

I know right?! I find I always look at it when I read Chaser's posts and almost everything she says seems to allude to the avatar in one way or the other and vice versa.
  9. D

European KH3D Preorder Bonus from GAME!

I know right! Not to be a pain, I like the thought of having a bonus, but I'd rather have AR cards and other knick-knacks that I could use or display. I have no use for a keychain. Being in Australia anyway, I don't think the preorder bonus even applies here (of course), but that's just my two...
  10. D

European KH3D Preorder Bonus from GAME!

So did mine when I went past yesterday. I'm not too bothered though because I find GAME has a tendancy to disappoint. They don't even list any upcoming games on their website.
  11. D

KH3D English Demo Playable at London MCM Expo!

Yeah the first two days are over now and the 3rd day begins in 8 hours. I'm surprised at the lack of videos, etc. but I heard the line for the demo is very long so...
  12. D

KH3D English Demo Playable at London MCM Expo!

So while surfing on Youtube to find videos of the expo, I found a 36 minute video and about 10 seconds of it featured KH3D but it was very blurry and not worth checking out, but I did manage to see gameplay of Sora at TCotM, so it is probably the same demo that was at California.
  13. D

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Loved the trailer, and agree with most people saying that Sora sounds weird, but I also thought he sounded weird in Re:CoM and Re:coded, though I got used to it quickly and I don't think it should affect the game for anyone. On another note, has anyone checked out the KH3D UK site because it...
  14. D

Nintendo Direct Conference - April 21 2012!

Can't wait for more dream eater names to be revealed, however I seem to prefer the romaji names as of now. Necho Cat, hmm, I wonder how you'd pronounce that? Would it be similar in pronunciation to neko cat or more like a 'ch' sound as in 'nacho'?
  15. D

Whats in your Command Deck right now?

I'm trying to get every command in the game, so I was wondering how you make Cyclone. My deck is, Curaga, Flame Fall, Eruption, Exo Spark and Pulse Tracer.
  16. D

I'm pretty sure Sephiroth is the only FF Villain you can get a costume for because he's in KH, though I have got Garlands armor but only as a body suit, not as an ensemble. Anyway, I'm fortunate to have bought an r4 from Malaysia and just downloaded KHRC to my DSi chip which my brother plays...
  17. D

Oh and to add, I started with a full Tifa costume for my avatar (so did my brother, and me in the JPN RCD version), but has anyone started with a different complete character?
  18. D

Well, what I've figured with tag mode is that no one around me owns KHRC, as I live in Perth, Australia. But what I do is I aim my DS at America (haha) and hope that I find someone. It does work! I downloaded the JPN edition earlier and that was easy because I faced my DS north to Japan and...
Back