• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Megavoltage

When are we expecting news?

I remember "They'll reuse the KH3 assets and we'll get the next game real soon!!" being a popular sentiment back when KH3 and Re Mind were still new. Being a Kingdom Hearts fan is suffering.
  2. Megavoltage

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Sora entered a book to visit Pooh, could he do the same with Marvel comics? Like jump into an issue of Hulk? That could explain why the entire Marvel cast doesn't show up during a Heartless invasion, they're not written into the story. I think good comic picks would be... Iron Man or Ant-Man...
  3. Megavoltage

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I get why others are frustrated but I personally like the idea of a game that takes a crowbar to the status quo and ‘normal’ worlds. Yeah, Quantum is perfect potential for this, the ability to go crazy as you want. Marvel, Star Wars, Alien, Predator, Planet of the Apes, Simpsons, throw in...
  4. Megavoltage

When are we expecting news?

I'm glad things are going smoothly. Even though it's a profitable franchise I've always had a fear that Disney will abruptly go "This weird crossover series? We're done, goodbye"
  5. Megavoltage

Super Mario RPG

I beat the original Super Mario RPG a billion times and never could do the 100 jump. It haunts me.
  6. Megavoltage

Super Mario RPG

Sounds great. But my dream M&L game has Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi.
  7. Megavoltage

Super Mario RPG

M&L being dead makes me so sad. Bowser's Inside Story is my favorite Mario RPG.
  8. Megavoltage

KH Shower Thoughts

The tension they had in KH3 was interesting and I want more of that. Sora and Donald don’t always get along but those bits of annoyance and conflict make them entertaining. Fire and water not being a perfect pair makes sense, I like it. And it could lead to characterization with red and blue...
  9. Megavoltage

Super Mario RPG

I’m especially excited about the boss rematch mode, so cool.
  10. Megavoltage

KH Shower Thoughts

I want TAV and Lea to have an adventure together. It's the classic four elements, got to see them travel together. I bet Lea wouldn't get along with them as well as he does Roxas and Xion but the awkwardness and tension would make it extra interesting.
  11. Megavoltage

Dream On

I’m really curious if this is true. Seems that Sora defeating Aqua healed her heart and she’s back to normal aside from the PTSD episode she had in the Keyblade Graveyard. But maybe she’s been permanently changed from the experience? Some Anti Aqua residue still exists deep down inside? Will she...
  12. Megavoltage

Nintendo

Thoughts on the recent Nintendo direct? Us Mario RPG fans are eating good right now. Legend of the Seven Stars AND The Thousand-Year Door? Cool. Mario vs Donkey Kong was a GBA fave of mine, glad it's being brought back. And Peach's game looks pretty interesting.
  13. Megavoltage

Dream On

I dream of the Cloud/Tifa/Sephiroth/Zack subplot finally getting explained and for Sora/Riku/Yozora to solve the problem with finality, don't stretch this out any further. And I dream of future subplots taking less time to get resolved. Seems that KH4 will be something like Dream Drop Distance...
  14. Megavoltage

Nintendo

No DLC for Tears of the Kingdom. https://www.ign.com/articles/nintendo-moves-on-to-brand-new-the-legend-of-zelda-game-rules-out-tears-of-the-kingdom-dlc I'm conflicted. I want more. But it's good that Nintendo releases a full and finished game without relying on DLC to finish up its ideas.
  15. Megavoltage

KH Shower Thoughts

Guardians of Light are standing around bored as they wait for Sora's return instead of having adventures dealing with the hundred plotlines that the phone games set up. It's frustrating.
  16. Megavoltage

Nintendo

The sky islands and depths were so cool to explore but including simple caves added so much to the game. BOTW will feel weird to play now without all these areas to explore, not to mention the zonai and fusing. But I didn’t like the menuing. Flipping through that gargantuan line of stuff to...
  17. Megavoltage

Nintendo

Finally beat Tears of the Kingdom, thought it was a magical experience. What is everyone's thoughts on TotK?
  18. Megavoltage

Nintendo

Mario Ambassador? Cool that they made a new job for him since he apparently doesn't want to fully retire but what does a Mario Ambassador even do? Just talk with people at cons?
  19. Megavoltage

The Legend of Zelda | Breath of the Wild

Today's the big day! Wahoo!
  20. Megavoltage

What is your WORST KH moment?

Aqua’s repeated humiliations in KH3. Land of Departure being the worst offender but also how she just flopped around when it was time to save Terra. And just KH3's Keyblade Graveyard confrontation in general, I wasn’t happy with any of the wrap-ups.
Back