• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sup everyone im bac!

Haven't been on in forever, i had to see whats new and i have to say it looks cool. I hate my old clan is gone but u know, i kinda diserve it. Neway glad to be bac. If ne friends get this pm me to talk!
  2. S

Join the One Winged Angels clan!

Now that the rpg has been reset, I had to get my clan back. So all my clan members who want to join back please post here or pm me. If anyone else wants to join please do the same.
  3. S

I'll pay 10 mil. for each item.

Ok I need a Twilight O&O and I need Neo Claws. So anyone that has them and wants to sell them please post here or pm me. Twilight O&O-need Neo Claws-need
  4. S

If u could pick a sequel!

If you could pick a sequel for a game out right now, which game would it be. I would make a sequel to Super Mario Sunshine for Gamecube but it would be on the Revolution, and The Suffering for PS2 but it'd be on the PS3.
  5. S

Nick At Night!

How many peoples parents or how many people watch this. If so what show is it. My mom watches Leave It To Beaver, I think its stupid. Why do they call him Beaver.
  6. S

Fav. RPG of all time!

What is your fav. RPG of all time, mines Legend Of Zelda:OOT.
Back