• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Forsaken Shadow

Kingdom Hearts III OST: Shimomura, Ishimoto

I completely agree with what you say about Ace Attorney. It's not just the music, but the new series overall that has lost its charm since the jump to 3D. Although I don't feel the same way about KH - the reorchestrated tracks from the ReMixes made them sound so much more breathtaking. For me...
  2. Forsaken Shadow

Kingdom Hearts III OST: Shimomura, Ishimoto

While the music of KH3 is ground breaking as always, I can't help but some tracks don't quite sound like Yoko Shimomura's style, and instead seem to have been composed by Ishimoto instead. What other tracks do you notice are distinctly Shimomura's work, and which ones are obviously Ishimoto's?
  3. Forsaken Shadow

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Could you share them with me here or through PM?
  4. Forsaken Shadow

Agreed 100%. Although I would like to know, where has he been caught lying about stuff? I haven't seen anything on the sub so far that seems contradictory.
  5. Forsaken Shadow

Any news about the existence of FF characters? That's all I really want to know tbh, whether they're in it or not.
  6. Forsaken Shadow

Playstation Road to Greatness Tour

Hey guys, so the Road to Greatness tour is happening, and on the website it says that KH3 is one of the games that will be there, but I haven't heard any news about it from Square or KHInsider or anywhere. I'm planning to go for the one at the Miramar Air Show in San Diego. Does anyone have any...
  7. Forsaken Shadow

Final Fantasy in KH3

Where are them FF characters at? Whom do you want to see return, which new characters are you hoping for? A small tidbit of information - Noctis/Master of Master's VA Ray Chase attended the Middle East Film and Comic Con in my city, and when I asked him about KH3 he told me that he's not been...
  8. Forsaken Shadow

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! It really sounds like her doesn't it? I hope it's her!
  9. Forsaken Shadow

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Awww man. Sad to hear about Hayden :(
  10. Forsaken Shadow

News ► Full ENG/JPN cast lists for KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover revealed!

Re: Full ENG/JPN cast lists for KINGDOM HEARTS ? Back Cover revealed! Why don't I hear the Noctis at all in the Master's voice...in any of his clips from any of the trailers D:
  11. Forsaken Shadow

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

Look at the spandex in the CG cutscene though. Every kind of material, as tight as it may be on your skin, does not lie completely flat, it will always be slightly raised. The CG opening pronounces this effect much more than the in-game cutscene. More about textures, even his suspender/strap...
  12. Forsaken Shadow

To illustrate my point about the shadows. It is shameful to see this kind of choppy modeling in this day and age to be honest. Moreover, the rest of his colors are flat. There are very minute details that can be added with proper lighting and shadows, and also texturing, all of which is...
  13. Forsaken Shadow

Clothing textures = Missing Shading = Majorly off. Look at the part where the sleeves of his shirt meet his arm- where are the shadows that give the sleeves their depth? It looks like a poor paste job on MS Paint :/ Lighting = Either this is an old trailer....or those new lighting artists need...
  14. Forsaken Shadow

Did they forget to texture Terra? Just for clarification purposes. Pointy zip coaty = Luxu. Rectangular zip coaty = MoM. Correct? May I also point out how good this scene looks. The lighting is spot on and the models finally look like they are part of this generation. Also props to them...
  15. Forsaken Shadow

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

No no, not that one. The line she says after Mickey saves her. I hear "Okay Ven" or "Okay then".
  16. Forsaken Shadow

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

I can't make out what she says before the trailer ends, someone help?
  17. Forsaken Shadow

Fire Samurai Costume?

A friend of mine and I both got a notification today upon opening up the game that we have received the Avatar board for a Fire Samurai costume, but neither of us have the actual Avatar board. Has this happened to anyone else?
  18. Forsaken Shadow

Black Coaty/Master of Master's Intentions

Wasn't there a reveal that stated that a keyblade wielder's will is passed down with his keyblade, or something to that effect? Or was that a fan theory, I can't remember too well. I think if this is the case, and the Master is indeed evil, it's likely that his will was passed onto Xehanort by...
  19. Forsaken Shadow

Black Coaty/Master of Master's Intentions

'Twas a joke my friend. Not a very good one, but yeah.
Back