• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xVanitas

Nintendo 3DS Developer Conference - May 17th

Does anyone think that anything regarding KH3D could be shown or revealed? I'm not keeping my hopes up but they will definitely show something at E3.
  2. xVanitas

New Screenshot?

Looks just like it would in-game. But it looks photoshopped. :/
  3. xVanitas

Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) Theories

It's not like he was hard. Unless you were playing Critical.
  4. xVanitas

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

I plan on buying an NGP eventually. I want a graphical upgrade as well. So I want it on the NGP. But it would be better for development if it was on the PSP.
  5. xVanitas

Strongest Keyblade?

Ultima Weapon probably. 2525252552
  6. xVanitas

YYEEESS!!!!!! Its a good game!

I know re:Coded is way better than most people probably thought.
  7. xVanitas

Why is Aqua so popular?

Never liked Aqua. Mostly because I didn't like her voice... but other then that I don't have a problem with Aqua.
  8. xVanitas

For those of you wondering what the point of "BBS V2" is...

Personally it doesn't matter to me if we knew about Riku and Mickey's absence or not. But, I always love a new KH game.
  9. xVanitas

Aqua's possible boss fight in BBV2?

Nah, don't see it happening. I definitely see Aqua fighting or meeting Ansem SoD.
  10. xVanitas

Kingdom Hearts 3D Trailer Music

Destati I believe. 2525252525252525
  11. xVanitas

Why Ansem SoD and Xemnas are in 3D

*Brain Explodes* I don't understand any of this. I guess that's why I only have 37 posts :/ Then again, I got distracted from Grass and NoiseHero's argument lol
  12. xVanitas

Kingdom Hearts Emblems in Black Ops!

I found these searching around on the Youtube. Nobody Emblem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06M7o9O-wpY&feature=related Heartless Emblem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnXA2G3eJFE&feature=fvwrel Both of them need all 12 Layers. If I posted this in the wrong place my bad, this was the place...
  13. xVanitas

Apocalyptic battle in mind.

Misleading title is misleading.
  14. xVanitas

How can Sora Truly Defeat Xehanort?

At the end of Terra's story in BBS Lingering Sentiment appeared to have defeated Terranort. But he didn't. He just practically gave him his amnesia. (I believe) If LS could've made this mistake, couldn't Sora too? Also, MX took no problem in taking Terra's body, he could easily do this again...
  15. xVanitas

Should there be partners in kh3d? or not?

No partners. Its Sora and Riku's MoM (for most of the game anyway) did Aqua and Ven get help? No. Except when MX interfered.
  16. xVanitas

Will Xehanort have the powers of both Xehanort Hartless and Xemnas? Read all the post

We have obviously not seen MX's true power. MX's plans relied on him losing, so he went easy on Terra. Besides, he is a MASTER. A title not very easy to obtain.
  17. xVanitas

When Someone Doesn't Have A Heart

When Kairi had her heart taken away, she acted like a vegetable, correct? Except, she could speak and stand. (sort of) When Ven had his heart taken away, (again, sort of) he was a COMPLETE vegetable. He couldn't even move. Well, nobodies don't have a heart, why don't they act like vegetables?
  18. xVanitas

Even More New KH3D Screenshots

I doubt Sora will be using dark powers.
  19. xVanitas

Platform for Birth by Sleep Volume 2?

Re: Which console/handheld will Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Volume 2 be available to? I think you're mistaking the PSP2 for the PSP Go. The PSP2 (named the NGP) uses cartridges, like the 3DS.
  20. xVanitas

3D Gameplay Discussion

Aww, really? I was hoping for a little bit more out of a trailer. But, I guess we will have to wait until E3.
Back