• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xVanitas

Nintendo 3DS Developer Conference - May 17th

Does anyone think that anything regarding KH3D could be shown or revealed? I'm not keeping my hopes up but they will definitely show something at E3.
  2. xVanitas

Kingdom Hearts Emblems in Black Ops!

I found these searching around on the Youtube. Nobody Emblem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06M7o9O-wpY&feature=related Heartless Emblem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnXA2G3eJFE&feature=fvwrel Both of them need all 12 Layers. If I posted this in the wrong place my bad, this was the place...
  3. xVanitas

How can Sora Truly Defeat Xehanort?

At the end of Terra's story in BBS Lingering Sentiment appeared to have defeated Terranort. But he didn't. He just practically gave him his amnesia. (I believe) If LS could've made this mistake, couldn't Sora too? Also, MX took no problem in taking Terra's body, he could easily do this again...
  4. xVanitas

When Someone Doesn't Have A Heart

When Kairi had her heart taken away, she acted like a vegetable, correct? Except, she could speak and stand. (sort of) When Ven had his heart taken away, (again, sort of) he was a COMPLETE vegetable. He couldn't even move. Well, nobodies don't have a heart, why don't they act like vegetables?
  5. xVanitas

3D Gameplay Discussion

Looking at the trailer from the conference this morning it looks like the Command Deck is returning and there also appears to be a "Drop" Meter. (Sorry for crap picture had to take it from trailer)
  6. xVanitas

(3D Trailer Spoilers I guess)

If you haven't watched the trailer for 3D yet, go, and come back. Looks like Yen Sid didn't mean clones of Xehanort. Cause Riku is seen fighting Ansem SoD and Sora is fighting Xemnas. Discuss.
  7. xVanitas

Hiya I'm New :D

Have been lurking around the forums since last year but only now have gotten over my anti-social-ness to finally make an account and contribute :P Edit: Forgot, are we allowed to have Spoiler-ish profile pictures? Specifically for BBS since its kinda new? Looking at my name you will expect...
Back