• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Well i've seen again the BBS FM's secret ending and it's true, the two pictures are at a different time, the first with sora is the same as the day sora receive the letter from the king (i've just seen normal BBS's secret video to check if it was the same and all the colors, clouds, sun...
  2. R

Yes, i think the same. The fact Ven's not in the RoA i think, could be because when Sora used Ansem SOD's keyblade to release Kairi's heart, his heart and Ven's heart were released too, why couldn't Ven's heart return to him like Kairi's? Some people say Ven's heart went to Roxas... could be...
  3. R

Well if we weren't talking about SE, i'd say you are right, but being SE i'm sure it has a meaning. For example what you say about Ven and Terra saying "Sora" means they must be "rescue" (we found that in re:coded)
  4. R

Well, after a few days, i've been thinking about Ven disapearing from his sit at Castle Oblivion in the BBS FM Secret Ending... We know Sora got Ven's heart after the events of BBS, also we know Sora lost his heart in KH1 to rescue Kairi, maybe in this proccess Ven's heart was also released, and...
  5. R

Well i don't think so, in fact, i consider 3D very necessary. If we take a look betwen kh 2 and kh 3 we have only coded, the other games that have been released were games that took place betwen kh1 and kh2, or before kh1, so a game that prepares the "big" history, like a prologue is very...
  6. R

Also, CO must be reachable from ROD (Mickey and Riku arrive from the ROD after KH1), then maybe Aqua could rescue Ven.... and that's why we see a light in the BBS FM's secret ending and Ven dissapear from his sit....
  7. R

Now following your link i've seen again the "opening" of BBS and i realized of something.... Why is Terra runing along a corridor in Castle Oblivion? Does it mean something? Also another curious thing... looking at BBS FM secret ending, mickey is wearing a red outfit in ROD, but if you see KH 1...
  8. R

Good connection, but i dont think so. Number 1 tell us the start of KH1, number 0 (or Zero Point) tell us the "end" of BBS "game" (i say game, because BBS's secret ending with the meeting betwen Aqua and ATW happens after KH2). So 0.5 should start at the point BBS FM ends.
  9. R

That's not CO it's Castle of Dreams: Image from BBS FM Secret Ending:
  10. R

Well, if i remember well it was said SE was working in a mysterious game, now with this ending i think that mysterious game is BBS vol 2
  11. R

Well a user posted that the things aqua says were irrelevants, he said that aqua says: "I promise to save you both..." and "What is that?" and "What?"
  12. R

Well, I think that BBS Vol2 could perfectly go to PSP or PSP2: -For PSP they could make the game relatively fast: same graphic system, maybe same worlds... the only thing would be the new battle system (if they improve it) -For PSP2 it's also possible because of the news that some months ago...
Back