• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. White-Light

Should there be partners in kh3d? or not?

I would have to say no partners, except if they were a D-link for KH3D. I believe this would fit the game the best from what we know of it so far.
  2. White-Light

New never before seen artwork(I think)

Thank you for sharing this :) I like it. Its rather cute I would say... well one half of it is anyway.
  3. White-Light

Fanfiction ► Promise I'll never keep [KH/SoNami]

Aww that was beautiful <3 I love the idea of Sora not keeping that promise so Namine won't disappear. Namine says promises are meant to be kept, but Sora won't because he wants to keep her there with him T_T Thank you very much for posting the link to this.
  4. White-Light

Who do you want playable in BBSv2?

I would like to play as Mickey or Riku. Aqua is most likely a playable character, also I would like to play as Sora although that is highly unlikely it seems sadly for me, he just disappears. Just playing him in coded has shown me how much I miss playing the little keyblader and his battle...
  5. White-Light

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

It wasn't that bad, Finny Fun only lasted for a minute or so and there was always mute (One of the best friends you'll ever have) it also mixes up the gameplay a bit 3 dimensions :D, besides we haven't had Alantica in while so it wouldn't be so bad compared to .... Agrabah in almost every game...
  6. White-Light

Ah was it a case of shooting blindly into the distance hoping to hit something... or did it end with alot of swearing and things being thrown around the room because of the light
  7. White-Light

Gotta agree with you there and I don't like the santa there very much either It's also not very friendly to those with dark lit TV's is it
  8. White-Light

what have you given up.

Thanks but when I get better I have to go back to college, so there is no brightside for me I'd rather be ill and playing games than going back and listening to the teachers going on and on. At least at the minute my parents are basically my servants lol
  9. White-Light

what have you given up.

Nothing finished my exams the day before I got it and I've been ill so nothing really to do but lay in bed all day and play Re:Coded I guess valuable sleeping time to fully recover The only problem is that I've had some wierd ill induced dreams of the game keeping me up furthur. Being ill is...
  10. White-Light

I don't want Agrabah - I'm fed up with sand >_< Wonderland - Hated the movie when I was younger playing the world just increases my annoyance of it
  11. White-Light

Pleased to meet you all

Well I am new to this forum and decided to introduce myself I obviously love kingdom hearts and anything to do with it, I've been a fan of the series for sometime now. I imagine being here will be quite fun huh?:wink: I hope to become friends with as many people as possible:biggrin:
Back