• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Decrith

Question about the Abilities

So I've finished the game without paying too much attention to the spirits at all. I'm about to play it again in critical mode and decided to make use of the spirits more efficiently. I looked up about the Spirits and noticed that you get your skills and commands from them. So my simple...
  2. Decrith

MF broke my PSP

This is just plain wrong, I bought BBS just because I've heard how hard MF is, so 3 days ago I finally started playing it. It took me awhile but now I finally unlocked MF. Just as I expected, he was pretty easy to dodge but I end up getting hit by that 'hook' atack of his and usually die, after...
  3. Decrith

Recommend some DS games please

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I've been having problems choosing games for my DS. I bought mine back at Christmas, for the sole purpose of playing KH Days & Re:Coded. Now I see the error of my ways, and I want to justify buying the console. So uhmm, can someone recommend me DS games. I...
Back