• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nate

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I'm unbelievably excited about Birth By Sleep 0.2, it's something i've been hoping for since the secret ending first got out. In fact, my first post to these forums was about Birth By Sleep Volume II, many moons ago. I thought it would...
  2. Nate

June 2012 GameInformer Nomura Interview!

Well, I'm still going to hope that the game that is in development is for PS Vita and Mr.N is just being vague, like usual. >:c
  3. Nate

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

New KH title announcement soon? Please oh PLEASE be for the PS Vita. My Vita seems so empty without a KH title for it.
  4. Nate

Lea Discussion

Are you sure he claimed he had one? He seemed to say "Oh!" when it was summoned.
  5. Nate

Thoughts on the next game. (BBSV.2?)

At the end of KH3D, there is a message that says: The past will be reawakened as a new number. In never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number. So basically, it's saying that there will be a new game that is based in the past, the game will look better...
  6. Nate

Lea Discussion

Yeah, SE probably did take a translated version down. I hope you gets put up, though.
  7. Nate

Lea Discussion

Just a quick question, is there a translation of the ending yet? The normal one not the secret, I want to know what the heck they're saying.
  8. Nate

English Release Date Theory?

I think it would be released around August. I saw the new Nintendo Power at a walmart here and didn't see anything new or a release date.
  9. Nate

Message at the end of KH3D.

This is the same thing that happened with the BBS secret ending video, square kept taking it down.
  10. Nate

Maybe then, it could be shocking. -_-
  11. Nate

So that was the secret ending...Quite..Shocking..*cough*
  12. Nate

Lea Discussion

Re: Ok guys...Lea... It was on a live stream. It was awesome. Hopefully it's archived.
  13. Nate

Lea Discussion

Re: Ok guys...Lea... I realized this, just fixed it.
  14. Nate

Lea Discussion

Lea gets a keyblade. Just saw the scene, It's right as Riku gets the MoM and Axel starts blabbing off about the keyblade, Riku and Sora suddenly yell out "Whattttt???!" and he pulls it out, surprising everyone, including Yensid, so I'm guessing Yen didn't give it to him. But for some reason, I...
  15. Nate

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending That actually (the Sora not being able to produce a keyblade thing) sounds more plausible then Lea getting one, but who knows?
  16. Nate

zOMG I Found The Ending of Kingdom Hearts 3D!!!

Thanks for having my heart skip a few beats.
  17. Nate

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) You did? Didn't notice it. It's a good theory anyhow.
  18. Nate

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) Really now? Hmm. I don't think my brain can handle much more of this information.
  19. Nate

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) Maybe he has a keyblade similar to the one based off his chakrams in KH2, and he can split the blade in 2 or something? Meh, dunno.
  20. Nate

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) THANK GOODNESS FOR THESE PRINGLES I JUST BOUGHT. I'LL STAY UP ALL NIGHT... Yep I'm excited.
Back