• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nate

Thoughts on the next game. (BBSV.2?)

At the end of KH3D, there is a message that says: The past will be reawakened as a new number. In never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number. So basically, it's saying that there will be a new game that is based in the past, the game will look better...
  2. Nate

Lea Discussion

Lea gets a keyblade. Just saw the scene, It's right as Riku gets the MoM and Axel starts blabbing off about the keyblade, Riku and Sora suddenly yell out "Whattttt???!" and he pulls it out, surprising everyone, including Yensid, so I'm guessing Yen didn't give it to him. But for some reason, I...
  3. Nate

How do you put YouTube videos in your signature?

That you can watch right there.
  4. Nate

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

First of all, I imagined Mickey in Radiant Garden, walking towards the castle, then it switched to Mickeys point of view, and the camera moved over to someone standing at the top of the stairs in front of the castle, watching everyone running trying to find safety. Then I thought some more...
  5. Nate

Now since Osama bin Laden is dead, I wonder...

Did he have an account on PSN when it got hacked? Get it.
  6. Nate

Since I know I'll pretty much wont get a 3DS...

I hope some of the action from KH3D will make it's way into BBS v.2. If not, they better have Mickey playable.
  7. Nate

What features do you want in BBS, v.2?

I was thinking they should have the feature to reply boss battles and worlds like in RE: coded and 358/2 days And maybe sound test like in Dissidia? I enjoyed that. Any more ideas? I'm going to add a poll in a second.
  8. Nate

What characters do you want playable in Birth by Sleep, volume 2?

I personally want Aqua, Riku and Mickey playable characters. What do you think?
  9. Nate

Fighting or Magic?

Which do you prefer? Using magic or fighting with your keyblade?
  10. Nate

Are english patches for BBS:FM illegal?

Heh. I've wanted to play it.
  11. Nate

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

I think it should be on the PSP, saying they already have the character bulks and worlds(Including the RoD) If they were to edit the worlds to fit the RoD, They would just have to edit them, not create a whole new world just for a new system. Also, I would like it to be on the PSP 'cause I...
  12. Nate

Argh! I want to watch the secret ending on BBS but...

I keep thinking if I watch it on youtube I will miss the chance to unlock it my self and watch it for the first time on my psp. Derp!
  13. Nate

Did anyone else notice on the khinsider page...

That the pictures now have a " This image has been deleted or moved" instead of the old pictures?
  14. Nate

Hello, does anyone know where I can get the pictures of the BBS save data logos?

I cant seem to find them anywhere.
  15. Nate

I was thinking of what could possibly be in kingdom hearts bbs v.2 and....

On characters, most definitely will aqua be playable. But for a while now, I've wanted mickey to be a main playable character, because i'm tired of not being able to play as him whenever I want (except in 358/2 days) and wanted him to be a main character, but, would this be possible?
  16. Nate

I think the reason they're making BBS v.2 is because...

They want to explain what connected BBS and the KH1-2 so they don't have to focus on that in KH3. That way, they can focus on KH3's story line. I've been also wondering-Will BBS v.2 explain what happened to Lea and those others?:confused:
  17. Nate

Ive got a question...

Above my avatar, it says "Nobody" What does that mean? Is it changeable? Thanks-Nate.
  18. Nate

Hiya everyone-

I'm just made an account( Well, yesterday, actually) And wanted to say Hi! Im not exactly sure what else to say in this post, so yeah. Hi.:tongue:
  19. Nate

Could someone make me a Signature?

I tried to make one, but its too big and I don't like it much, could anyone make me one?
  20. Nate

Where can I request for someone to make a signature for me?

Im not sure where to...It's in this forum, right? I don't really like mine I made, and its too big.
Back