• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Unknown symbol in KH and the three D's.

Yes it is guaranteed but the rest of them would be pointless. I for one don't want another Roxas game as fun as days was. besides why would they separate. There is no point.
  2. O

xion absorbed by roxas. Roxas absorbed by Sora. Vanitas absorbed by Ventus. Ventus absorbed by sora. Sora's heartless Brought back to human by kairi so sorta re absorbed into sora. So this theory doesn't work because sora is already completely combined except for data sora but mickey...
  3. O

Ummmmm.... What I am not following. Different soras. There is only one sora and a data sora. :confused:
  4. O

Story after Kingdom Hearts 3

Ok so some people want Kingdom hearts to END after Kingdom Hearts 3. I for one don't. I think the story can be very arching and epic. Think for a moment. How else could the Xheanort saga end than with a huge reconnection with tav. He will be human again after all. Terra will probably get...
  5. O

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes

was trying to quote from rac7d didn't work. sorry.
  6. O

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes

Ughh! I hope not. I liked the story but I hated playing Riku because of the preset decks even in the remake. I hope Nomura lets us customize for Riku as well.
  7. O

Hola, Mi amigos! ?Como estas? Or for you guys:hello my friends whats up?

Hey I am OntheRightside94 and I enjoy kingdom hearts. ....Duh!
Back