• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. UnKNoWn_TWiLiGhT

Little dream I had about KH3D

Good god, that was an epic dream *0* But i'm not too sure about the Zeus thing, considering that DDD has only brand new Disney worlds. I think they might save the gods for KH3. But who knows? Other than that, the whole thing sounds very plausible :)
  2. UnKNoWn_TWiLiGhT

Favorite video game soundtrack?

I'm just a little bit curious, which video game soundtrack is your favorite? (By the way, sorry if the thread looks too big ^^') My favorite is the soundtrack for American Mcgee's Alice, composed by Chris Vrenna. Honestly, it's really creepy yet you can't help but listen a few examples...
  3. UnKNoWn_TWiLiGhT

Something interesting about KH3D and...

Nice find~ But the art style looks... wierd. Did Nomura draw it out or did someone else did?
  4. UnKNoWn_TWiLiGhT

Who has it bad, story-wise/fandom-wise?

We all know most of the KH characters had it bad, but who got the worst outcome? My opinion; Story-wise: Though the fangirl inside me screams Axel, I have to say Aqua got the short end of the stick. Being stuck in the realm of darkness for 10 years, while she can't do anything about her best...
  5. UnKNoWn_TWiLiGhT

What would Walt Disney think of KH?

Sorry if there was a thread about this already, but I kind of wanted to post this question; If Walt Disney himself was still alive today, what would think about the Kingdom Hearts franchise? Would he be impressed by the idea, or call it an abomination? Would it even be released? And what if he...
  6. UnKNoWn_TWiLiGhT

Do you Believe....

THIS. I personally don't see any couple in KH, homosexual or heterosexual, only friendship, which is good enough for me. Kairi and Sora may or may not be the only exception, we'll have to see it for ourselves in later games if they decide to make them a couple or not. Other than that, friendship...
  7. UnKNoWn_TWiLiGhT

This post has left me in despair...

Why hello there, humans! Whether you like it or not, I have recently joined this site! So you might as well get to know me. Like everyone else here I am a fan of Kingdom Hearts. Though I only have Re:coded and 358/2 days, I am a big fan of the franchise. My favorite character would have to be...
Back