• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. digimikej

story so far? differences between X and Unchained X?

So, I don't play X or Unchained X, but I'm very interested in the story. can anyone tell me what the story is so far, and what the differences are between the games,other than gameplay, if any? (also, is there a thread that keeps track of major story updates? if so, I'd like to be directed there...
  2. digimikej

The story?

Can someone catch me up to speed on the main story to chi? I haven't played it at all, and the only thread like this I could find with search was months old.
  3. digimikej

The "fixed sentiment" Xehanort left behind

so, anyone else remember that interview? I can't for the life of me find it, but when asked if Xehanort left a nobody behind when he went all body snatcher on Terra, Nomura replied with something along the lines of "the fixed sentiment he left behind was not a nobody." so, anyone else think that...
  4. digimikej

My name is Ansem: scene discussion

that scene still confuses the hell out of me. why did he take the Ansem? is he already Ansem, SoD, or is he still AX? why did he stab the three people MOST LOYAL TO HIM? (braig is braig, ienzo was the one who got him his secret lab, and vexen is the mad scientist type, so im making a wee bit of...
  5. digimikej

Vanitas as next series villain

i feel like he would do a good job. hes intelligent, was taught by MX himself, and generally seems to just want the world to burn. anyone else like the idea?
  6. digimikej

What, exactly, happened to Vanitas?

i was reading another thread and I had a thought: at the end of BBS, vanitas fuses with ven again and makes venitas and a pseudo X-blade, yeah? so, does that mean after ventus defeated vanitas and took control of his own heart, he absorbed vanitas again? i originally took the scene at the end of...
  7. digimikej

will the nobodies be enemies?

I only ask this because, unlike every other enemy, every single nobody can think for themselves, therefore, after being tricked by xehanort once, will they follow him again, or fight for revenge against him? i can see every enemy but the nobodies join him for this reason.
  8. digimikej

a short theory-thought-thingy on AX (spoilers.for the trailer from....er......TGS?me thinks it was)

so, as the title says, i forget what trailer this is from, but it was recent enough that i believe that the spoilers were needed. better safe then sorry. also, this may sound like a joke, but its just the way i talk/type. ANYWAYS! my short theory is basically on why AX stabbed braig(and...
  9. digimikej

a question about ienzo.

is it just me, or does anyone else think hes much more important then he seems? idk why, i have a gut feeling hes gonna be a very important character in the future.
  10. digimikej

thunder,thunder,thundercats.........

LAAAAAAAWWWWWL!ahem, now that thats outta the way, here is this.MAD - Thunder Lolcats - YouTube
  11. digimikej

the heartless of braig

i just thought of something. a heartless' strength is judged by the amount of darkness its somebody had. a nobodies strength is judged by the strength of its somebodies heart,right?well, didnt braig have, i dont know, a COLLOSSAL amount of darkness? im pretty sure before his inevitable comeback...
  12. digimikej

Repliku possibility in KH3D/KH3 and Vanitas Remnant theory/idea

i just had an idea, that is so crazy it might belong in forum insanity, but so awesome it might belong here. so im posting it here. i thought of a way to bring repliku back with minimal rage inducing,(imo), and at the same time gave vanitas remnant a purpose. ok, so heres the theory/idea/thingy...
  13. digimikej

the painful memory namine saw.

data namine said that when namine was repairing soras memories, she saw memories that were so filled with sadness, anger, hate, that she was afraid to touch them. the memories shes talking about are apprently several from different people, but my question is, what painful memories did namine...
  14. digimikej

a funny idea

idk if this belongs here or in forum insanity, but i think it belongs here. if the keyblade ceremony is just you touching someone elses keyblade in reality(kairi and aqua), does that mean jack sparrow can now weild a keyblade? he did hold it for a little bit at the end of the port royal worlds...
  15. digimikej

vanitas and kairis future roles: a x-blade theory.

i was reading the current topics, as usual, and this hit me. to make the x-blade, you need a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness to fight, forging the x-blade. well, vanitas already provides the heart of pure darkness. but ventus is injured and can no longer fight to forge it...
  16. digimikej

an interesting idea for DDD or KH3.

what if, and this can only happen if xemnas and ansem SoD return in some mind boggling way, xemnas and ansem SoD disagree with methods of acting out xehanorts plans? eventually culminating into an epic battle between the heart and body of xehanort the apprentice? imagine the nobody dragon form...
  17. digimikej

xion is made of more then soras memories

this is a theory pretty centered around something i thought everyone noticed, but nobody mentions. xion has a very large possibility to be made of way more then soras memories. sora, at the tme xion was created, had memories of terra, aqua, and ventus in him.(unless im misunderstanding the way...
  18. digimikej

final fantasy versus 13

im posting this in forum insanity because the story i am telling is SO idiotic, it is insane. i first heard about this game from my friend. i read the name and immidiatly jumped to OMGOMG VERSUS 13 DOES THT MEAN THE ORGINAZATION OMG AWESOME! so, i then read that it was being made by the guys who...
  19. digimikej

castle oblivion

what happens when i get all the cards in castle oblivions world?
  20. digimikej

roxas in the future

I made this because i want to hear other opinions on how roxas will act in the future. i personally dont think he will be an ally, at least not for sure. more neatrual (i can never spell that word). in every meeting between roxas and sora, save the end of their last encounter in KH2 and semi-...
Back