• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Post KH Merger Xemnas vs Living Tribunal

I decided to make this crossover thread, the most powerful beign (so far) in KH vs one of the most powerful beigns in Marvel, who wins?
  2. X

Sora vs Myserious figure in an all out match to death

Since apparently Sora in the opinion on the forum rapes Aqua so easily in a fight, I want to see how he fares against MF. In this thread we will follow the standard rules of metafiction, this is to avoid answers like "MF is so kool so he wins" or "Sora is my favourite character", "MF wins...
  3. X

The World of Chaos blue sphere, anyone knows what it is?

Just after defeating the World of Chaos we can see an small blue ball spinning that resmbles a little planet which explodes and then Sora, Goofy, Donald and Ansem are seen next to the Door To Darkness. Is it possible that the true World of Chaos was that sphere and that the fight took place...
  4. X

Did MX ever had a chance?

Well you know even when he was fighting Ventus, Vanitas was 1 shotting Mickey and Aqua at the same time. Lets imagine that MX was more careful and took Terra's Keyblade and armor away, and Vanitas succeeded in defeating Mickey and Aqua. Even with all that, did MX had a chance to succeed? His...
  5. X

Master Xehanort got weaker by getting Terra's body

I know that according to the game should be the opposite, and maybe it is, but no matter how I look to it, to me it appears that the guy just got gimped by switching bodies regardless of beign younger. To illustrate my point at the Keyblade Desert battle no keyblader was able to even put a...
  6. X

The MF CANT be a bad guy if he can control time

People in this forum seems not to realize how hax and broken the ability to travel through time is. This guy would solo the entire Kingdom Hearts universe anytime, literally he doesnt even has to hurry, it is freaking time traveling do it now, do it in 1 year do it in 50 years it doesnt matter...
  7. X

Castle at BBSV2

Any guesses on what it is? Or could be? A friend of mine told me maybe this is where KH is housed, but I told him it cant be because KH is a giant heart and also was the door SoD showed us at KH1.
  8. X

If KH is NOT light why did it failed to fill SoD with the power of darkness

Well here I will post what I think are the possible scenarios, of course you are entitled if you dont agree with them to say why and post your own possible scenarios as to why it failed. Well the first point we have to establish is that Kingom Hearts while having light is NOT light, as we saw...
  9. X

Theory: Mysterious Figure = Xemnas in some form, read all before posting.

The mysterious figue showed attacks similar to that of organization for example time stop from Luxford, it also showed some of TAV. Why do I think he is Xemnas? Well MF resembles Xemnas, he disappears just like him in the Enigmatic Man fight and also uses blades similar to the ethereal blades...
  10. X

Will we have a Keyblade War game?

What do you think? Will we?
  11. X

Would you like to have a bad guy greater than Xehanort revealed?

Or you like him as the main villain and want him to remain so until the end? I have been thinking prehaps the guy behind the original Keyblade War or some dude sealed in KH or something.
  12. X

Will BBSV2 come out first or Dream Drop Distance will come out first?

What do you think? What will come out first?
  13. X

Will Xehanort have the powers of both Xehanort Hartless and Xemnas? Read all the post

I say it because Sora is vastly more powerful than BBS Xehanort, the strongest form of the original Xehanort who was a young Xehanort who also had some of Terra's powers was defeated by the Lingering Will. The Lingering Will was cannonically defeated by Sora in KH2 (it even admitted that Sora...
  14. X

What do you think would had happened if Xemnas had merged with the complete Kingdom Hearts? read all

We all know Xemnas merged with a cripple Kingdom Hearts thanks to DIZ, even though he attained both light and darkness powers and almost defeated Sora and Riku after having faced Sora, Riku, Goofy, Donald and Mickey in a heated up fight. My question to you is, what do you think would had...
Back