• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kaiku

Destruction of Hearts and Minds (Original & Literate RP)

Yay! You're now looking at my new role-play. I have come back after starting school with a new fire! So I am trying to test something out here. Let us see how we do. Read everything plese. Thank you. :thumbsup: Plot/Story In many regions and factions it is called something different, but...
  2. Kaiku

Clamp at AX'06

Alright, for anyone who knows about Anime Expo and/or Clamp you know that Clamp was present at Anime Expo 2006. I saw nothing on this topic so I started this thread. Well while at the convention this year they were interviewed and asked many questions regaurding their many manga. Here is a link...
  3. Kaiku

Naruto: Akatsuki

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." “That makes four of us left.” Said the dark silhouette of a man, he took a pondering pose for a moment then turned to three other men standing around him. “Alright, I want you three to obtain seven new members...
  4. Kaiku

Kiseki Academy: Attempt at Peace

“So you think you’re hot stuff don’t you, you stupid Ear!?” yelled a boy with fangs and claws growing out. “I don’t know why you Ears and Norms think you’re all so great but we Fangs are much better then you!” “Calm down no one said anything about being better.” Said a female with small...
  5. Kaiku

Bleach: Shukumei (Kaiku and SnG Production)

“There is much more to life long after death.” Shinigami Gods of Death, Soulreapers or, Deathgods, are a group of enforcers and psychopomps. They are pure-spirit beings; their bodies are composed of reishi. To beings who are not spiritually aware (including most humans), a shinigami is...
  6. Kaiku

OMG Sora's hurt!!

:scared:Yes you heard me I’m like watching the news with my mom right now and they said that Haley Joel Osment is in the histopal after getting into a car accident!! Apperently at 2am he lost control of his car and flipped it onto the roof. He's not in any life danger but he did get hurt. He is...
  7. Kaiku

Granted Dreams

“For every person living in light, there is a shadow to be cast.” There is a voice somewhere in the distant sky calling for someone. The voice sounds like it is in pain, crying as it tries to call for the only ones that can hear it. Things in the universe are beginning to take shape as some...
  8. Kaiku

Kingdom Hearts: Twilight Door (Kaiku & RabidItachiFan Production)

“Darkness and light are as eternal as the people that believe they exist.” Not long after receiving a letter from King Mickey Riku and Sora must leave again to seek peace for the worlds. Before leaving they had informed Kairi that they had gotten another letter telling them that the red head...
  9. Kaiku

Pokémon:New Stroy & Ragnarök

Pokémon:New Stroy & Ragnarök It is now twelve years after Ash became the Kanto champion. He is now helping young trainers start their own journeys and helping them pick a path that they want to travel on. This year the batch of trainers he is getting are a little different. He cannot really...
  10. Kaiku

Dark Games (Literate & Original Role-Play)

Set hundreds of years in the past and in another domain lived a world of magic, murder, and betrayal. The king trying to hold onto power falls under the blade of the black hearted knight, the knight becomes the new king and rebellion begins against him and his unjust ways. That may sound...
  11. Kaiku

Fanfiction ► Missing, Returned, and Running (KH Fic.)

Nevermind this part. I messed up a bit.
  12. Kaiku

The Twelve Chosen (Original Role-Play)

“The fate of men is what men do with the words they use.” Years ago there was a group of people that wanted nothing but to live peaceful lives, but there was a problem with that. They held the power to change the world; twelve people with powers to save lives and to destroy them. Now in...
  13. Kaiku

Naruto: Comrades or Mission

“What are you most afraid of?” ((A/N: I’m doing this for a few reasons but mostly because I’m bored and other RP’s I’m in are dead or just not hitting it for me. All right! On with the plot line.)) New classes of ninja have been graduated from the academy. Certain jonin now have to...
  14. Kaiku

Peaceful Anarchy: Searching For the Gates of Light

"You cannot tell the difference between light and darkness when both are blinding you." A few years later. Allanon is protecting one of the First Gate of Light; renamed the Gate of Hope. Fangs, Ears, and Norms are still fighting one another and Kaiku must now...
  15. Kaiku

Fanfiction ► Millennuim Hearts (Yuugiou/KH)

Disclaimer: We do not own Kingdom Hearts or Yuugiou. Kazuki-san and Square Enix won’t surrender them to us…but we will own them soon enough. Yuugiou/ Kingdom Hearst crossover “Blah” ‘Thoughts’ (‘ “) emphasized words ( ” ’) [unless in a thought then its normal] (‘ “) Sarcastic (” ’)...
  16. Kaiku

Searching For A Full Moon (Full Moon wo Sagashite)

First Ep. This is a very sad anime toward the end, worth watching every minute of it. 52 eps. in all and a special. All under the same user. I'm telling you all right now that if you love romance you have to watch this, and if you have...what did you think about the ending?
  17. Kaiku

Spring Semester (Romance RP)

“Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.” It’s the start of a new term at Kiseki High School. New students are joining and old students are causing problems. Grades are important but so is getting a date for the Spring Waltz. As things get completive between girls. Boys are starting...
  18. Kaiku

Digimon: The Missing Chosen (Sara-Sama and Kaiyuku Production)

Digimon: The Missing Chosen “Better a fallen star then never a burst of light.” Things are beginning to get out of hand as the old Digi-Destined are suddenly missing. No one knows where the first six members have gone but the second group and some new friends must set out to find them. Little...
  19. Kaiku

Black Cat

It's newish so i wanted to know if anyone else as seen it and if so what did you thing of it so far?
  20. Kaiku

Card Captor Sakura

Has anyone else ever weatched CCS? I just got done watching like the whole thing. The moives too. I am a yaoi fan BUT! Sakura and Syaoran are the only two anime characters that should stay together! I hate most MxF pairings but SxS stays in my books. They are so cute. So what did you all think...
Back