• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bobjam

Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor World for future of Kingdom Hearts series.

I really hope that Nomura playing around with attraction flow in KH3 was a sign that he has interest in pulling more from the Disneyparks. I would absolutely be down for more park references and even worlds in this case. Having to actually venture into the mansion/thunder mesa and do questlines...
  2. Bobjam

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

I've actually missed anticipating and waiting for news for this series. I felt like I spent so many years being a state of waiting for news for games that when KH3 finally hit, there was a void filled that I strangely enjoyed being in! Looking forward to the wait for the next in the series...
  3. Bobjam

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

I think this winter KH3 info that we are going to be getting is pretty much Nomura telling us about what he has planned for next year in terms of the game and any specific events that it might show up at. At least, that is what I am feeling with minimum expectations seeing as the 2.8 delay might...
  4. Bobjam

A Look Back at E3 2016

A piece I made to look back at this year's E3 press conferences ^^ let me know what you think! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk-KNUPOf00
  5. Bobjam

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

Two things; first they have said "new trailer" no plural so I am not expecting anything much. Maybe something like a normal 2.8 length trailer with then a kh3 tease at the end. Secondly, if this is just them showing us the D23 stuff I am so glad I avoided looking at all the translations and...
  6. Bobjam

Square Enix Visual Works

I made another edit recently. Just a small one celebrating some of my favourite things visual works have done for SE over the years ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLLXUiLGQmI
  7. Bobjam

E3 2015 Conferences re-cap

I recently made for fun a re-cap of the xbox and playstation conferences at this years e3. Both were decent conferences in their own ways so check it out and let me know what you think ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqrwu9o5DmY
  8. Bobjam

Nomura on 3DHD becoming playable, 0.2's story and gameplay

Re: Nomura on 3DHD becoming playable, 0.2's story and gameplay Both events are going to be packed huh! Out of all those games, Remake will have have little to nothing to show for unless they really have managed to progress with is in the months it has been in full swing (why does Nomura...
  9. Bobjam

Nomura on 3DHD becoming playable, 0.2's story and gameplay

Re: Nomura on 3DHD becoming playable, 0.2's story and gameplay D23, Jump Festa perhaps? And also is there more of this interview to translate or is it just the two parts? Thanks a bunch to Zephyr and people for translations and uploads as always!
  10. Bobjam

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced Looking at the name again; 'Final Chapter PROLOGUE' - does Square mean that this is the final chapter of the current released games leading into KH3 which this also serves as a prologue to? OR Does this title mean that it is the...
  11. Bobjam

Has KH1 aged well compared to KH2?

This sense of mystery and exploration is exactly what I think KH1 has over KH2 and always will. (Please KH3 remedy this, please!). That said, I just found after having played KH1 for the first time in years with 1.5 and then KH2 with 2.5, I was shocked with just how well KH2 played and felt. KH1...
  12. Bobjam

Tetsuya Nomura and his 'branding'

So I have been wondering recently having seen his name so many times in press releases, pre-order pages, trailers and so on - what is the deal behind his name in bold being in these things? Is this something that Nomura himself worked out with Square or is this Square trying to sell the product...
  13. Bobjam

Where is this picture from?

Might be wrong but isn't this in the white room upstairs in the mansion in KH2? There are lots of drawings dotted around the walls of that room. I remember going first person with Roxas during the beginning of the game when I was in this room to take a look at all the different drawings of...
  14. Bobjam

HELP in Wonderland :O

It's funny, I remember getting stuck on this boss too when I very first played KH so I feel ya for sure ^^ by combos we mean essentially pressing 'x' 3 times to execute the standard combo that can be done on the ground and in the air as well. The hit and run strategy is for sure your best bet...
  15. Bobjam

How's everyone enjoying it?

Dude, thank you for all this info. Appreciate all the little tips and the time you took to write it! This will be especially helpful to people who never played the second game, let alone FM
  16. Bobjam

Possibilities of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4?

Jump Festa...we can only hope from answers soon =/
  17. Bobjam

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX not a big seller in the UK

I will really interested to see if these collections do any better if they are released on next gen platforms, seeing as ps4 and xb1 are doing so well so far in the UK market comparative certainly to the ps3.
  18. Bobjam

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Just to say, anyone in the UK or EU, the collectors Ed has come back up for sale from amazon themselves: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00PAKFFX2/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=00VDHT9SS1TQWTVDBFG4&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294 and...
  19. Bobjam

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Official Community Launch Event in London on 12/3!

Well, just got back from the London event and my did Square really hit it out of the park with this one. The venue, the set up, the people, the free food and drink and photo ops that came with it all - I have almost never seen such a big company give so much to its fans in the way they did it...
  20. Bobjam

Tetsuya Nomura to Attend The Game Awards Friday 5th

Twitch Interestingly, Geoff Keighly, the host of the game awards open explained that Tetsuya Nomura will be attending the game awards at around 55.50 on the link. Now whether or not he is a part of them or not is another thing but the fact of the matter is even if he is only attending that...
Back