• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bobby Craft

Need help finding a restiction guide!

Dang that's rough man. Sucks having something you worked for being taken away... Anyway as far a challenge guide I've been searching for the longest and haven't found a thing. I think the reason this game lacks guides in general is because it wasn't so popular to begin with. It was released...
  2. Bobby Craft

Mysterious Figure

Yup Nomura pretty much confirmed it in the newest interview. It's being discussed in this thread
  3. Bobby Craft

Mysterious Figure

Meh. I'll leave this right here.
  4. Bobby Craft

What do you think Xehanort wants with Sora?

Welcome to the forums! If i were to guess I would agree that it is because of Ven's heart. I'm having major brain lag but I remember in the Ansem reports he stated that he sent Kairi to Destiny Island in order to track the chosen one or w/e.
  5. Bobby Craft

Why 358/2 Days is a Poor Narrative Experience.

I loved Deep Dive. My favorite part of the game next to the escape from the castle. I only feel bad that it was put into a game that on one liked lol.
  6. Bobby Craft

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

Re: KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike. Agree. I think putting puzzles and obstacles in a world (other than defeat X number of enemies) really makes a world feel more alive. I'm also looking forward to that arena in Traverse Town.
  7. Bobby Craft

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: Kingdom Hearts Characters' Battle Quotes Extracted ^ lawlz XD Thanks for ripping these Haeralis. I wonder if they intentionally tried to make Sephiroth sound young. Either way I love the voice acting.
  8. Bobby Craft

Why do they look younger?

I think its something that's relevant to the plot. I believe originally they were supposed to be in their KH1 forms/costumes but they were given new looks to clearly distinguish that the story is moving forward (not just another side story).
  9. Bobby Craft

Another characters? photos inside

I must be going blind because honestly all I can see is two blobs lol. And I really think that thing is a enemy. You can see the HP bar in the corner.
  10. Bobby Craft

N3DS Conference KH3D Analysis

Can someone explain to me how this conclusion was drawn? I saw no Donald or Goofy in the game play and those images are way too hard to see.
  11. Bobby Craft

Thoughts on Card System in Re:COM

Re: Thoughts Card System in Re:COM Probably a lot will disagree but the combat in CoM/Re:CoM were my favorite in the whole serious. Second runner up would be the Days combat system. I think the whole reason why they put such an abstract combat system in CoM was because KH1 recieved mixed...
  12. Bobby Craft

Kingdom Hearts 2 + Birth By sleep = 3D?

Haha that's exactly what I thought. I'm not trying to judge the game based on 7 seconds of game play, but it all looked really gimmicky. Sora slid down then rail, jumped from post to post, dashed over to the wall, and then lunged at the heartless. Why not just jump down and proceed with the...
  13. Bobby Craft

Help/Support ► I lack a CoM game box, I need one.

So something like this?: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories GBA Game, Ex. Cond. | eBay Honestly I think ebay would be your only bet. And you would probably have to buy the full game again. Unless you could contact one of the sellers and ask to buy just the box lol.
  14. Bobby Craft

Kingdom Hearts 2 + Birth By sleep = 3D?

I think sliding on a rail in Traverse Town is what they consider fast paced.
  15. Bobby Craft

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

Ahh I see. I live in a pretty old neighborhood in North Chicago. Lots of retired elder people that could use a hand. The thought of not being able to walk down the street and exchange services for a couple of bucks is very strange to me. Geography is an interesting thing. :P
  16. Bobby Craft

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

@The people that are tight on money. Say you work a minimum wage job (like me) and you were to invest may be about 25 cents a day, 5 days a week: 5x.25=$1.25 I'm not sure when DDD comes out but lets PRETEND and say it hits U.S. in about 6 months (roughly 24 weeks): $1.25x24=$30 I'm gonna...
  17. Bobby Craft

KH ripped of FFCC!

Now before you take up arms to defend your precious title, know that I am also a proud KH lover. But what they did to this glorious series is just gross and appalling! Some of you may have never herd of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (FFCC). To sum up what its about: It is the BEST...
  18. Bobby Craft

Atw=MF (i gotz duh proof!)

Ansem the Wise is the Mysterious Figure Before I go on I know that there is about a million topics on the Mysterious Figure. Let this topic be 1,000,001. You know when you have a feeling in your gut that your a 110% correct about something? Well here goes mine. So we all know the Mysterious...
Back