• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Q

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

I just read Karl Marx's Estranged Labour. Anyone understand Marx's views of value of labour and humanity?
  2. Q

Help/Support ► So I've Decided To Ask Advice

No, dude. Sometimes you have to let things go. Don't put effort into this and don't assign any emotion to her. You can chat with her and stuff, but obviously its time to let the friendship go. She isn't show signs that she will make an equal effort to have the friendship again. "You're a...
  3. Q

Help/Support ► Permit.

Basically, use your common sense. Kay? Good luck. And bring glasses for the vision test.
  4. Q

Help/Support ► ADHD

Does anyone take add medication? I have concerta and it totally sucks. Its a stimulant, so you just take it whatever day you want to take it. It worked great at first, but now it makes me to have depression that day. I did a little research and it looks like all ADHD medication sucks. But I...
  5. Q

The Abortion Exception

Hey, I know abortion has been talked about over and over again, but there is a particular view that I do not understand. Maybe someone can explain it a bit. Pro-life means you view abortion as murder. Okay. Makes sense. Pro-choice means you view abortion as a woman's choice over what happens...
  6. Q

Everything Causes Cancer

Because everything has been modified into forms that are not good for our body. Even your fruits and vegetables have been altered. Isn't it ridiculous that apples are now 3 times the size that they are supposed to be, but are 3 times less nutritious? And before I started citing research and...
  7. Q

Help/Support ► HOMESCHOOL i don't wanna do it T.T

First of all, YOU LUCKY DOG! I wish I was homeschooled! That would free up so much time to do things I am actually interested in! I would have been able to go to dance auditions and be in all sorts of music videos by now. My philosophy on friends is if you are following your heart, you will...
  8. Q

Get A Life

The recent departure of one of my friendly friends on this forum (the reason I started posting again in the first place) has prompted me to make this post. Now, that she's gone, I guess I'll keep posting. This has been a "I'm bored... let's see..." type of thing for me. I told her that...
  9. Q

Help/Support ► 2 College Majors

Go 'head, mayne! I, actually, am carrying 3 majors. It is COMPLETELY do-able. IF you enjoy those topics. This is probably really late. School is probably going to start and you probably forgot about this thread. Haha. My advice is... the first 2 years are pieces of cake. That is, having...
  10. Q

Help/Support ► Mental health and other issues

Re: Mental heatlh and other issues Angelic, I am sorry. I never had any sort of anxiety issues, so I honestly cannot understand what is going through your mind. In fact, my mind works the opposite direction. I tend to be uninhibitted. That is, if I must do something or want to do something, I...
  11. Q

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Tiamod..."Sexual orientation is a pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions to men, women, both genders, neither gender, or another gender." And mind you, the T in LGBT stands for transexuals. Transexuality has little to do with sexual orientation. Does Bi-curious count? Can...
  12. Q

Scientology

Forgive me if this topic has been raised before, but I have been doing some research on this organization. I even went inside a church. It seems to me that people opposed to this organization are not opposed to the doctrine. They are opposed to the bad things scientology has done to people...
  13. Q

Serial Experiments Lain

Did anyone enjoy this show as much as I did? I was totally into it. And had been trying to find similar shows. Someone suggested I see Evangelion. Not sure if I spelt it right. Mmmm. No. Doesn't satisfy. Not nearly as good as Lain was. At least when it came to mindscrewing. Paranoia Agent. I...
  14. Q

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Have any of you heard of the Q? LGBQT? I've heard 2 things. The Q can just stand for QUEER. Which can mean whatever you want it to mean, I suppose. Cross-dressing comes to my mind. Or the Q can stand for Questioning. I'm more interested to here... should those who fall under the Q be a part...
  15. Q

Help/Support ► Meeting Girls

Henskie, why would you want to meet a girl at a party? Why wouldn't you want to meet a girl at a place that you actually like to go? Ok, ok, I get it. You don't care what kind of girl. You just want it to be a girl. Desperation.
  16. Q

Help/Support ► She kissed me while I was sleeping

That is so cute. It means you are her bestest fwend.
  17. Q

Call Me When You're Sober

We all agree the wolf man is freakin' sexy. Someone please make a screen cap of him. Please? I'd really appreciate it.
  18. Q

Good Deodarent

I can't spell the word, but I NEED to get a good one. I need one that does NOT leave white marks on my clothing! That can keep me from getting wet and I wouldn't mind a fresh scent either. PLEASE MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS. I'm a sweaty, smelly girl! Dirty! I need help!
  19. Q

Prince of Tennis

Hm, I just watched the first episode of this anime on internet Toonami. I really enjoyed the first episode. I wonder if there any fans. Does the adrenline keep up like this through out the series and how many episodes?
  20. Q

Applying to College

I'm starting my college applications. I have to write 3 essays that I know of. The other school is ... annoying and won't let me know. I'm just wondering if anyone else is going through this. On top of that, our air conditioning is broken and its 107 outside. *sigh* *sweat*
Back