• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Q

Help/Support ► ADHD

Does anyone take add medication? I have concerta and it totally sucks. Its a stimulant, so you just take it whatever day you want to take it. It worked great at first, but now it makes me to have depression that day. I did a little research and it looks like all ADHD medication sucks. But I...
  2. Q

The Abortion Exception

Hey, I know abortion has been talked about over and over again, but there is a particular view that I do not understand. Maybe someone can explain it a bit. Pro-life means you view abortion as murder. Okay. Makes sense. Pro-choice means you view abortion as a woman's choice over what happens...
  3. Q

Everything Causes Cancer

Because everything has been modified into forms that are not good for our body. Even your fruits and vegetables have been altered. Isn't it ridiculous that apples are now 3 times the size that they are supposed to be, but are 3 times less nutritious? And before I started citing research and...
  4. Q

Get A Life

The recent departure of one of my friendly friends on this forum (the reason I started posting again in the first place) has prompted me to make this post. Now, that she's gone, I guess I'll keep posting. This has been a "I'm bored... let's see..." type of thing for me. I told her that...
  5. Q

Scientology

Forgive me if this topic has been raised before, but I have been doing some research on this organization. I even went inside a church. It seems to me that people opposed to this organization are not opposed to the doctrine. They are opposed to the bad things scientology has done to people...
  6. Q

Serial Experiments Lain

Did anyone enjoy this show as much as I did? I was totally into it. And had been trying to find similar shows. Someone suggested I see Evangelion. Not sure if I spelt it right. Mmmm. No. Doesn't satisfy. Not nearly as good as Lain was. At least when it came to mindscrewing. Paranoia Agent. I...
  7. Q

Call Me When You're Sober

We all agree the wolf man is freakin' sexy. Someone please make a screen cap of him. Please? I'd really appreciate it.
  8. Q

Good Deodarent

I can't spell the word, but I NEED to get a good one. I need one that does NOT leave white marks on my clothing! That can keep me from getting wet and I wouldn't mind a fresh scent either. PLEASE MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS. I'm a sweaty, smelly girl! Dirty! I need help!
  9. Q

Prince of Tennis

Hm, I just watched the first episode of this anime on internet Toonami. I really enjoyed the first episode. I wonder if there any fans. Does the adrenline keep up like this through out the series and how many episodes?
  10. Q

Applying to College

I'm starting my college applications. I have to write 3 essays that I know of. The other school is ... annoying and won't let me know. I'm just wondering if anyone else is going through this. On top of that, our air conditioning is broken and its 107 outside. *sigh* *sweat*
  11. Q

what anime is this from?

Quick. ======
  12. Q

Melancholy of Haruhi

Wow, guys, I see A LOT of fans scattered all over the forums! C'mere so we can talk about it. I'd really love to know how the whole book series ends. Maybe a summary?
  13. Q

Baby Got Book (lmao! Christians come watch this!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqHBIwMRZ1s Tehehe!
  14. Q

School Lock Down

It was early morning, the sun hadn't even touched horizon, but sleepy bodies were already moving about at Richland High. The busses stopped infront of the school with great big sighs as it released students to their dreaded work day. Teachers and authorities bustled about inside, preparing for...
  15. Q

School Lock Down

It was early morning, the sun hadn't even touched horizon, but sleepy bodies were already moving about at Richland High. The busses stopped infront of the school with great big sighs as it released students to their dreaded work day. Teachers and authorities bustled about inside, preparing for...
  16. Q

Favourite Pairing or Couple

Who's your favourite? Mine would have to be Zabuza and Haku. I know there are hawter, but if you take out fan work, Zabuza and Haku have the most beautiful relationship I've ever seen in anime. It... *sniff* ...
  17. Q

Colour my work Contest

I drew that 5 seconds ago out of boredom. Since I suck at colouring and I know you're bored or you wouldn't be in here, I'll let you guys colour it or improve the piccie in some way. If you win you get a cookie. Go. Sorry its so small. I dunno why photobucket does that.
  18. Q

My Bored AMVs -- watch if you're bored as well

Yes, from my youtube account. They are all Naruto, by the way. Sifl and Olly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23qGBbmitug I'd put the other links but the computer is acting up quite badly. The other two is Panic at the Disco and Aladdin. Enjoy. or not.
  19. Q

New Anime

Can you help me? There's this new anime coming out in Japan (or maybe it's already out) about a little girl who gets stuck in a teenage body. So she's a teenager who acts like a 3 year old or something. Anyway, I want to see it. I don't know what it's called. I like to read summaries of manga...
  20. Q

SIfl and Olly

Youtube it. Love it. Gah. I need to find another show like this. Advice?
Back