• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Help/Support ► My Father's New Rule

Have you considered calling Child Services? I mean, there's obviously a lot more wrong with your father than his making a few restricting rules.
  2. C

Help/Support ► My Father's New Rule

You said your mom doesn't agree with the rules, but can't do anything about it....Here's how Mom can help out. Your Mom tells your Dad she won't sleep with him until he lets this "nothing for more than an hour" rule go. Dad will forget about this rule pretty damn fast. Also, have you pointed...
  3. C

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

I appreciate the bumpage Van-van. Just not sure what to write exactly...I guess I could keep doing random omake chapters and vinettes...seeing as the plot i was gonna do is contrived and boring. Omakes and Flashbacks and random fights ftw?
  4. C

Just to let the few fans left know, this fanfic WILL continue...although with a slightly different path. XD I'll keep you posted!
  5. C

XD...Pete Doherty is the lead singer/guitarist for The Libertines and Babyshambles. He's better known as Kate Moss's coke-addict, crazy ex-boyfriend though.
  6. C

Oh yeah!? Well look at this then....a totally f*cked up Omake Chapter!! Warning: Omake chapter contains suggestive themes, sexual banter, and a totally random, ill-concieved plotline. It may be hazardous to your health to read this filth. Omake Chapter: Cameos and Cocaine It was a cold...
  7. C

I think I'm gonna update in an hour or two...with an completely fanon, omake chapter. Then post a real chapter tomorrow. ^_^
  8. C

Sora is oriental

Isn't oriental considered a derogatory term nowadays?
  9. C

aww, thanks. It's not over, i'll write the next chapter tonight for you guys. thanks for bumping up the thread. *love*
  10. C

New FF XIII scans!

Here they are! They just show some trailer screens, but also two very good shots of the two new characters. (The guy has some seriously emo hair) Scan 1 Scan 2 Scan 3 Scan 4 Scan 5 Scan 6
  11. C

Fanfiction ► Requiem of Oblivion

...not bad. I'm actually very interested in where this will go. It seems very dark, I didn't now my lil' Lukey could be so morose in his writing. XD Keep going.
  12. C

Must See Inuyasha Comic

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=191 ^XD I totally agree.
  13. C

wow! another subscriber. I must kick ass, huh? XD writing new chapter...and dealing with major f*cking writer's block.
  14. C

Up here in northern california for 4 days..... i'll have nothing but time. expect an update really soon. <33
  15. C

Fanfiction ► //.{Studying Through the Dark}.\\- [An Ienzo Tale]

Hee hee, Mickey is so a midget. XD How come deej gets a whole chapter, but I get a freakin paragraph on my b-day!? XP, love love you anyways Van-Van, <333
  16. C

Fanfiction ► Court Date

Universil? Comittie? defensivly? pedastle? slpiing? froud? my god, the spelling is atrocious.... and seriosuly....Lexdo'Ran? is that the best organization name mash-up you can make? it sounds like a freakin star wars name.... The story is also very....unlikely and poorly planned IMO but it's...
  17. C

Hey, there's no n00b discrimination in here, unless you spam of course. XD New chapter tomorrow morning i think. -__o
  18. C

Sorry Gamergirl, i meant no offense to anymore by having him say that, it's just that such an elegant guy like Luxord saying that was funny to me, i'll change it if you insist though.
  19. C

I know that KL, but it's the quote she was referring to that made it a racy comment. btw, might have a new chapter tonight, maybe. XP
  20. C

Fanfiction ► First Fan-Fic Needs a Name

If you want an idea of how to write a good, KH-based fic you could check out mine for some tips
Back