• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. flyingfishstick

Dalmations 58, 59, 60

So in Kingdom Hearts HD, I've been trying to find these last 3 dalmations. I believe they're supposed to be in the "secret area" of the lotus forest and apear when you strike the flower arch with lightning. I got a chest, but I did not recieve any puppies for my efforts. Is this a bug?
  2. flyingfishstick

Do the Ansem Reports Still Make Sense?

Now that we have to assume that Apprentice Xehanort did not actually suffer from memory loss, can we trust a single thing said in the Ansem Reports. They describe him as a curious and unethical scientist who desires to study the heart of his world. He meets a little a King who expands his view...
  3. flyingfishstick

Speculation: Ansem SoD and the Two Artificial Kingdom Hearts

Both Xemnas and Ansem Seeker of Darkness were after artificial versions of Kingdom Hearts. Ansem’s was created from the hearts of worlds and Xemnas’ from the hearts of people. Why go through all the trouble when they are both working together towards forging the X-Blade in order to take control...
  4. flyingfishstick

"Just Before the Dakness" The source of most of my confusion

I posted this same question on another thread, but it was never answered so I thought I might bring it up again. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance: The Movie - Sora's Story (HD 720p) - YouTube skip to 2:12:33. This cutscene entitled "Just Before the Dakness" is the source of most of my...
  5. flyingfishstick

Was Ansem (XH) set up to fail?

In DDD we learned that the presence of a Xehanort heart is represented through amber eyes and pointed ears. Xemnas had both of these traits; however, Ansem only had the eyes. Ansem’s lack of pointed ears might suggest that Master Xehanort’s consciousness existed on a much more subconscious...
  6. flyingfishstick

A question about Xehanort's plan.

The way I understand how time works in Kingdom Hearts is that the present is constantly moving forward, the past is set in stone, and the future either doesn't exist or is unknowable. Are we expected to believe that Xehanort’s time traveling plan was orchestrated from the very beginning by the...
  7. flyingfishstick

Rules of Time Travel

Considering that time travel will likely be an important plot point in Kingdom Hearts III, it’s important to fully understand how it works in this series. I think I have a pretty good understanding of how it functions, but I thought you guys might fact check me. 1) The present...
  8. flyingfishstick

Time Travel Time Line.

It was a rainy day and I had an hour and half to kill, so I came up with two crude timelines for Xehanort's various plans. This first time line is just a general map of the series thus far, focusing on Xehanort's role in those events. These are the various paths that he mentioned to Terra...
  9. flyingfishstick

Utimania Interviews?

I'm looking for translations of all the important interviews for the games, particularly 358/2 days. I can't seem to find the one for that game anywhere. Can anyone help me out?
  10. flyingfishstick

Can any reconstructed somebody time travel?

Is time travel limited to those who were at one point existences of the heart or can a reconstructed somebody also time travel since they were once a heartless? Are the reconstructed former members of Organization XIII capable of time travel or is it only available to those such as Sora, Riku...
  11. flyingfishstick

Confused about the new nobody information

I need a more detailed explanation on how nobodies having hearts works. Did all of the old organization members have hearts all along or did they just have the potential to grow them back and something was preventing that from happening? If a nobody grows a new heart is that somebody a...
  12. flyingfishstick

Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless

Were Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless aware of Master Xehanort's ultimate plan during the events of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2? If they knew, why would Xemnas care about locating Ventus in the chamber of Waking and why would Xehanort's Heartless want to envelop all worlds in darkness?
  13. flyingfishstick

story 74% completed?

I just beat the game and got the secret movie, but my report says I have almost another 1/4 of the story to go. What's up with this?
  14. flyingfishstick

Secret video help

I recently acquired the seven trophies needed to access the secret ending and I unlocked the secret message some time before that. I tried to view the secret ending, but nothing happened after the end credits. Do I have to get the secret message again? What am I doing wrong?
  15. flyingfishstick

Trying to get the last few treasure chests in traverse town

I need one more trophy in order to unlock the secret ending, so I've been trying to get every treasure chest. I need one more chest in Traverse Town but whenever I enter the Fountain Plaza, it forces me into the Julius boss battle. Half of the map is cut off due to a force field so I can't get...
  16. flyingfishstick

Why did Sora and Riku need to be younger for this game?

When Sora returned to the realm of sleep at the end of the game he was in his 15 year old form, why did he need to be 14 for the events of this game?
  17. flyingfishstick

Confused About Young Xehanorts's Appearance

Is young Xehanort meant to be a teenage MX or a younger version of Terranort? I've been under the assumption that it was the latter, but that doesn't make much sense.
  18. flyingfishstick

I need some help with Dream Eaters.

How do you gain access to all of the dream pieces in the moogle shop? I just started the last world and would like to create a few specific, high ranking dream eaters.
  19. flyingfishstick

Final mix translation guide?

Is their some sort of document with translations for all the menus and speech bubbles in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix? I'm not looking for a patch so much as a guide so that I can figure out which items are which.
  20. flyingfishstick

Chain of Memories Quesion

Does Sora forget he is in Castle Oblivion when he enters a floor? The only times Sora ever acknowledges that he is inside the Castle in-level is Traverse Town, Destiny Islands, Twilight Town, and obviously the final stage. In all of the other levels, its as if he doesn't remember. Do you think...
Back