• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xickin

I'm Making My Girlfriend Watch The Kingdom Hearts Movies I Made - Her Responses Are Hilarious

So in my spare time (to unwind) I made cutscene movies of the KH series. Some of them were in my earlier editing days, so they definitely could be improved, but overall they're not bad. Anyway, she willingly let me watch them with her. We've done 1, CoM, and 2 so far, and she's actually really...
  2. Xickin

KHUX ► SPOILER: Is Lust vanquished?

So I was watching the Union X videos, and I don't think I've seen anybody bring this up before, but is the darkness of Lust gone with Master Xehanort? Luxu is apparently pure of any of the seven (right now), and the other six have taken over the Foretellers and the MoM, so was the defeat of...
  3. Xickin

Lit ► The Stormlight Archive Part 01 - Brandon Sanderson

So I've just been plowing through these books (I'm on the most recent one -Rhythm of War- but I have a question for anybody that has already read some Cosmere literature; apparently the Starlight Archive will be split into two parts, the first five books, then the next five, make a total of ten...
  4. Xickin

Help/Support ► My Cat

Gilbert has always been, and always will be my favourite cat. He was found near death and picked up by emergency crews that brought him to a humane society where my mum picked him up 8 years ago. He was just given an expiration date 5 months ago. Gilbert is a handicat (neurological disorders)...
  5. Xickin

Anime/Manga ► Will Funimation Release Attack On Titan Season 4 For Other Platforms?

Basically what the title says. The first three were available on Apple TV, but I like having a complete set, and so far I can't find any info as to whether they will or not.
  6. Xickin

What if Kingdom Hearts was partnered with Warner instead of Disney?

When I was 11, I was obsessed with Kingdom Hearts and wrote my own fanfic, but Disney had nothing to do with it, because I replaced it the characters with me, my friends, and Warner's own original characters. If you were given free reign to this alternate timeline thread I have created, what...
  7. Xickin

Help/Support ► Is anybody else having a hard time in their dating life?

So a bunch of stuff has changed for me as of late (job, home, life plan [a lot of it due to COVID]). And I just need to ask this: Do you find your dating life has gotten harder if not almost impossible as of late? I've tried every which way over this past year to find love again after I got over...
  8. Xickin

Can I Give A Youtuber A KHInsider Video?

So there's this Youtuber called Immensae Games that is playing through ALL the KH games and movies (even the original DS games). He's completely blind to pretty much everything and it's very heartwarming to watch :) Currently, he's at DDD. Now a while ago I made a compilation film using...
  9. Xickin

Photoshop For Logo Help

So I made a logo (hand drawn) took a picture of it, then edited it with photoshop to make it look more digital. My only problem is that because I'm doing it by hand there are unwanted curves and such. I might just not be phrasing it right on Google, but does anybody know of a tool in Photoshop...
  10. Xickin

Question About Ethnicity When Making Video Games

So as video game technology improves (i.e. Dead Stranding, Cyberpunk) we see more and more actors getting involved and their likenesses being translated over into characters. But I have a question: in God of War, Kratos is a caucasian male, but his facial expressions and body movement come from...
  11. Xickin

Help/Support ► Google/Gmail Account Name Switched With Youtube

So whenever I send an email, it appears to others as my pseudonym "Xickin", but my Youtube account gives out my real name. I tried fixing it on my own, but couldn't find the solution. Does anybody have any ideas?
  12. Xickin

Riku On The Throne

I just found this online and I thought it could actually make a great cover for a Riku game (I just wanted to share it with the community) PS There WAS a Xion one too, but it wasn't as good IMO
  13. Xickin

Opinions on Mortal Shell

So I like the Souls series, and this Mortal Shell game looks pretty on point to that (I've watched a little gameplay). To all Souls lovers and those who've played this game: Is this worth getting?
  14. Xickin

Name A Video Game You Know Is Bad But Would've Been A Masterpiece In The Past

As the Thread's title asks, I'm curious as to what video games you've played that you immediately knew were trash, but think would've done well maybe when you were a kid or even before you were born (within 10 years (Superman 1999 in 1989? No question, as it would've just been seen good in...
  15. Xickin

Original ► So I'm working on something

Awhile ago I posted a thread about how I was making a Dark Souls X God of War kind of novel, but since then it's evolved and has turned into more of a Dark Souls - Bloodborne - American Gods - Attack on Titan - Final Fantasy - The Witcher (non-intentional) - Dragon Ball Super (SUPER...
  16. Xickin

A Good Platform To Post My -Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far- Movie Series

Well for whomever cares, I ended up finishing my movie! I mixed in some of Re:Mind's cutscenes with the original game (Demyx meeting Riku, Aqua and Ventus' talk with Vanitas with Terranort, and Kairi and Axel's talk with Xemnas), only because I couldn't see why the DLC would change those...
  17. Xickin

The Master of Master's True Identity *SPOILERS*

So I found this guy on Youtube who makes some pretty interesting points on what the name of MoM is, what his true motivations are, and why he claims to be "scared" of the darkness. At this point, I'm actually going to believe this theory is true until new information is provided otherwise...
  18. Xickin

Who died first? Marluxia or Larxene?

Hi, I posted a similar thread a while back asking in what order the organization members died for the KH3 movie I was making. I made the movie, but not I'm not sure who died first, Marluxia or Larxene. I went Marluxia ➔ Larxene, because the dialogue just seemed to fit better, and the cinematic...
  19. Xickin

Halloween Medals

So I didn't know about the classic Halloween Sora, Donald, and Goofy medals being released for the Daily Event thing. Is there any point in keeping them? Like, will they be able to be upgraded like some of the other older medals via having enough copies? i.e. Illustrated Sora A
  20. Xickin

Help/Support ► How to turn MP3 into Podcasts on MacOS Catalina (10.15)

As the title says above. I like to take compilations of mp4s, turn them into mp3s, then turn them into podcasts so I don't show up in the Music section of my iPod (because I put it on shuffle and I really don't want VaatiVidya coming up when I'm working out) I've scoured the internet and I just...
Back