• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D VLK

How does time prevents itself from changing?

We know that time is immovable in the world of KH you cannot rewrite events fated to happen this kinda gives us some space to work with it solves the time travel paradox since any interference in the past changes the future. Everybody that was brought to the present has to go back eventually to...
  2. D VLK

So Uh how is a Young Xehanort going to become one of the thirtheen darknesses?

After some deep thinking I finnaly figured most of the plot and lore of kingdomhearts. I even know how time travel works for a big part however my question is. How can Young Xehanort become one of the 13 darknesses if time itself is immovable? In Kingdomhearts it's stated that you cannot rewrite...
  3. D VLK

Is it just me or is Data-Sora a lot more likeable then the real Sora?

I don't know if I'm the only one but I find data-Sora's personality alot more likeable then the real sora. I've played nearly every KH game safe for dream drop distance. I think I've have nearly completed re coded. I'm in castle oblivion now and have roughly half of all the world cards. And I...
  4. D VLK

If Roxas grew a heart

Why isn't he triple wielding the keyblades. Since appearantly roxas grew a heart of itself. Had ventus's own heart and absorbed xion who herself has a heart of her own and is able to use sora's keyblade because of a connection to sora's heart he has 3 hearts at his disposal. Why is he only seen...
  5. D VLK

If Nobodies can be filled with Darkness

Would it then be possible to fill a nobody with it's own heartless self? Sora can assume a heartless anti form. Nomamura also eleborated on it. If xehanort can truly fill the empty vessels of a nobody with darkness, and sora could also merge with a heartless form. Then would it be possible for a...
  6. D VLK

Aqua possibly the strongest Keyblade Master in the series?

Aqua's accomplishments in Birth by sleep are actually quite good. In the beginning she got the slight upperhand against base terra. Defeated vanitas every time and only lost by a sneak attack. Actually held out against vanitas weilding the X-blade till ventus won the inner battle. Actually...
  7. D VLK

Losing your heart to light

So far pretty much every enemy countered is a product of somebody's or something's darkness. The heartless>Nobodies Unversed Dreameaters However is it possile to loose your heart to light? Maby too much light? Would in a sense make one's heart crazy due to overflowing light. Maby it could work...
  8. D VLK

Why is it that a Heartless cannot use a keyblade?

We've seen nobodies bieng able to use keyblades Lingering Will's have been able to use keyblades pseudo memory based nobodies like Xion bieng able to use a ''fake'' Keyblade while the keyblade could do everything the real one could. Data versions bieng able to use a keyblade(data sora, and all...
  9. D VLK

Xehanort's somebody form makes no sense

I'm still wondering why Xehanort is still an old man? We know that the bieng known as terra Xehanort ceased to exist at some point in time given Ansem Sod is actually a hearltess born from master xehanort heart. Xemnas is born from terra's body and soul. I thought it was also said somewhere that...
  10. D VLK

Question about Xemnas,Xion,Ansem sod and Roxas

I've heard on mutliple occasions that xemnas probably did not choose to wield the keyblade. I always thought that you need to have a heart to wield a keyblade right? So let's assume that Xemnas purposely refrained from using a keyblade. Then that would mean that beings without a heart can alsu...
  11. D VLK

Who will return?

If you have watched the secret ending of kingdomhearts re:coded.. You will hear yen sid explaining on how master Xehanort will return. This is due to sora destroying the heartless first and then the nobody. But in the ending Yen Sid implied that Master Xehanort will return. But how is that...
  12. D VLK

Hello fellow KH fans

Hello fellow KH fans I'm new to this forum. Well actually I've already taken a look around as a guest and I was quite interested so I decided to make a new account. I hope that I will gain a lot of knowledge here.
Back